Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Exam Dates. KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) is the name of the official authority responsible for conducting a variety of govt. exams in the state of Karnataka so as to provide govt. jobs to the required young candidates.
Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2020
Many numbers of govt. exams are held by KPSC in order to appoint the needy and eligible applicants. Those applicants who are looking for upcoming KPSC Examinations can check our article for complete details. All the details of the upcoming exams of KPSC are given here on this page.
Several govt. exams to be held by KPSC are:-
|Name of the Post||Date of Notification|
|Naib Tehsildar||Update Soon|
|Hotel Superintendent||Update Soon|
|Forest / Rangers Grade-I Officer||Update Soon|
|Junior Engineer||Update Soon|
|Asst. Engineer||Update Soon|
|Sub-Inspector of Police Combined||Update Soon|
|Civil Engineer||Update Soon|
|Legal Assistant||Update Soon|
|Nalkup Mistri||Update Soon|
|Assistant Jailor||Update Soon|
|Labour Welfare Officer & Labour Inspector||Update Soon|
|Legal Draftsman||Update Soon|
|Evaluation Officer||Update Soon|
|Judicial Service Examination||Update Soon|
|Junior Accountant / Tehsil & Revenue||Update Soon|
|Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector||Update Soon|
|Lower Division Clerk||Update Soon|
|Supervisory Officer||Update Soon|
|Other Posts||Update Soon|
Eligibility KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- They must have Domicile of Karnataka
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 18 years to apply.
- The upper age limit of the applicants is different for each of the posts.
- Age relaxation is to be given as per KPSC norms to Reserved category.
The Candidates should have completed 10th/12th or Graduation as needed for each post to apply. Each post has its own educational requirement thus it is important for the applicants to read the official notification first before applying.
- Written exam – This is the first stage in the selection process. A written exam containing Multiple Choice Questions will be held. Only those who will qualify the exam can take part in the next step.
- Interview – This is the final step in the selection process.
How to Apply KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to fill the form online.
- They have to search for KPSC official site on Google bar or click on the option to be given here to reach the homepage of the KPSC site directly.
- Then they have to fill the form by entering all their details
- Then they must pay the application fees.
- Then finally they must take the print out of the form and keep it safe.
Note – Note down the registration number for further use.
- The application fee must be submitted for the post applied.
- Debit/Credit cards, NEFT or E-challan, etc are the mediums to be provided by the authority for paying the fees.
- The fee to be paid will be mentioned later here.
Dates KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Beginning date of filling of application forms – Mention later*
- Ending date of filling of application forms – Mention later*
- Date on which Written exam will take place – Mention later*