Kerala TET 2019 Exam Date and Application form. Examination will be conducted by the authority named Govt. of Kerala regarding the KTET exam 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for KTET 2019 Examination.
Kerala TET 2019 KTET Application
Kerala TET exam 2019 is conducted by the govt. of Kerala to determine applicants’ ability to become a teacher for the primary and secondary schools of Kerala.Here we are providing the details of KTET exam 2019 like eligibility criteria, age limit, application process, important dates are given here. Candidates can apply through below given link.
KTET 2019 Notification:
Kerala June 2019 KTET notification has published by the concern authority. Candidates can download the full details notification from below given link. Before apply candidates must be ensure their eligibility. Incomplete application has been rejected by the authority.
Eligibility Kerala TET 2019:
- For primary teacher: Candidates must have completed their Intermediate (10+2) with 45% marks (40% for ST/SC) from a well known and well established institute.
- For higher primary Teacher: Candidates must have diploma of 2 years in elementary education along with certificate of Intermediate (10+2) 0r graduation.
- There will be four categories (I,II,III,IV).
- Categories detail will be updated soon.
The candidates who have any kind of interest in the KTET exam 2019 and want to apply for it must be at least 18 years old to apply for the same.
How to Apply Kerala TET 2019:
- Candidates can visit the site http://keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- Then after visiting the homepage of Kerala pareeksha.
- Click on the tab KTET 2018 and fill registration form.
- Uploads photographs and signature jpg file as per given format.
- All information must be correct and genuine otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Finally print out the application form in pdf format.
- The candidates who have any kind of interest in the KTET exam 2018 and want to apply for it must pay Rs.500 (SC/ST just have to pay Rs.250) as application fee of KTET exam 2018 through any medium.
Important dates of Kerala TET 2019:
Online Registration: May 2019
Last date of registration: June 2019
Exam Date: June 2019
Admit Card Kerala TET 2019 Exam:
- KTET Hall Ticket will issued at http://keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Candidates can download E-Admit card through given credentials.
- E-Admit Card carry all mandatory information regarding KTET Exam.
- Admit card will be issued in the mid of June 2019.
Answer key Kerala TET 2019 Exam:
- Answer key will be published in the month of Aug/Sept 2019
- Candidates can download the answer key in pdf format.
- Kerala TET 2019 Answer key will be issued by the concern authority.
- Candidates can file objection regarding the answer key as per given format.
Result Kerala TET 2019 Examination:
- Result will be announced in the month of December/January Exam.
- Candidates can download the result from http://keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- Selected candidates can be download the KTET certificate.