Kerala SLET 2019 or Kerala SET 2019 Application Registration Eligibility Exam Date. A notification or called as invitation is going to be issued for the written examination of Kerala SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) Exam 2019. The authority which organises the exam of Kerala SLET Exam 2019 is called Kerala Govt. of State Examinations.
Kerala SLET 2019 Registration
The Kerala SLET Exam 2019 will be conducted at State Level. The exam is organised to provide Junior Research Fellowship or to recruit the candidates on the post of Assistant Professor in the colleges or institutes of Kerala State. The applicants can check the details of the Kerala SLET Exam 2019 here on this page.
Who can Apply Kerala SLET 2019:
- Those who are having Post Graduation Degree in any discipline from any reputed university or college.
- There is a requirement of a min. of 55% marks in their PG degree
- 5% relaxation is to be given to the candidates who belong to SC/ST category.
- You must also have Kerala Domicile to get Reservation benefits.
How to Apply Kerala SLET 2019:
- The aspirants can apply for the Kerala SLET Exam 2019 via online mode.
- They must reach on the homepage of Official site of the conducting authority.
- There on the page, they must click on Kerala SLET Exam 2019 form.
- Then they must fill their details in the Kerala SLET Exam 2019 application form
- Then pay the requisite fee for the Kerala SLET Exam 2019.
- Then finally submit the Kerala SLET Exam 2019 application form.
- Students must pay the exam application fee while registering for the same.
- The fee can be paid for the Kerala SLET Exam 2019 via online mode as well as offline modes.
- Online modes like NEFT or Debit or Credit cards can be used.
- Offline modes like Challan can be used for paying the fee.
- The fee for the Kerala SLET Exam will be mentioned here later.
- After the finishing of Kerala SET Application procedure 2019, the authority will provide the application form correction option to its candidates.
- In the application correction phase, you will be allowed to make corrections in the application form
- Corrections like that of Age, Category, Subjects, Districts, etc can be made.
- The applicants must visit the official site so as to make use of the form correction process.
The syllabus of the Kerala SET Exam 2019 will be released in the official notification of the same. The official notification of the Kerala SET Exam 2019 will be issued on the official website of Kerala board. The applicants can check the detailed subject-wise syllabus of Kerala SET Exam 2019 on the official site or they can check the same here on this website. Our team will provide detailed syllabus of Kerala SLET Exam 2019 here soon.
- The applicants can download their Admit card from the official web portal of Kerala Board.
- They can also download Kerala SLET Exam Admit card 2019 here on this page.
- Our team will provide a link soon so that the applicants can download their Admit card from here.
- Details like Date, Time, Venue, etc of Kerala SET Exam 2019 will be mentioned in its Admit card.
- The Admit card will be downloaded on your device after you will enter your Registration number there on the official page.
- The applicants can download their Answer key from the official web portal of Kerala Board.
- They can also download Kerala SLET Exam Answer key 2019 here on this page.
- Our team will provide a link soon so that the applicants can download their Answer key from here.
- The Answer key of Kerala SET Exam 2019 will be released in PDF format.
- The Answer key of Kerala SET Exam 2019 will be containing Correct answers of the Exam.
Result Kerala SLET 2019:
- The Result of the Kerala SLET Exam 2019 will be uploaded on the official site.
- The candidates will be needed to enter their Roll no. and DOB to check their result.
- The candidates can check their Result here on this page.
- The Result will be issued via online mode.
- The Result will be out after around a month of the Written examination.
KSET 2019 Exam Dates:
Starting of Online Registration: 1 feb 2019
Last Date for Online Registration: 15 feb 2019
Ending date for Online payment for registered applicants: 17th Feb 2019, 5 PM
Ending date for receipt of a printout of Registration: 20th February 2019
Issue of Online Hall Tickets: 21st March 2019
Date of Exam Test: 31 March 2019
Publishing of Answer Keys in Website: updated soon