Kerala NEET State Counselling 2019 Registration Dates Documents. Applicants can check information about MBBS Admission in state of Kerala via State Counselling 2019. Admissions in MBBS and BDS courses are to be given through NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test). From the session 2019, the NEET test has been considered for admission in MBBS and BDS courses all over the country.
Kerala NEET State Counselling 2019
No separate entrance exam at state level is to be conducted. The admissions in the courses will be given by the CEE, Kerala. The applicants who want to get admissions in the course of BDS and MBBS can check the details of Kerala NEET Counselling 2019.
Dates Kerala NEET State counselling 2019:
- Registration for counselling – 1st week of July 2019
- 1st Round Counselling date – Last week of July 2019
- List of selected candidates – 1st week of August 2019
- 2nd Round Counselling date – Last week of August 2019
- List of selected applicants – 1st week of October 2019
Important documents for Counselling:
- 10thclass mark sheet or certificates.
- 12thclass mark sheet or certificates.
- NEET 2018 Rank card/Score card
- NEET 2018 Hall ticket/Admit card
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Passport size photo
- Birth certificate
Kerala NEET State Counselling 2019 Registration:
- The applicants after taking part in the NEET Exam 2019 must wait for the declaration of the result. Then after the declaration of the result, they must check their rank in the result.
- Then they must register for the NEET Counselling which will be organised at state level by the official authority of Kerala which is CEE.
- The applicants after registration must pay the Counselling fees and then must take the printout of the receipt.
- Then they must Lock and Fill their Choices of the names of colleges in which you want to get admissions.
- Then they must wait for the seat allotment process. They will be informed about the college in which they have gotten admission.
- Now at last, they must verify their documents and report at the college.