KBC Selection Procedure 2020 Levels Reservation Schemes. “Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC)” is a quiz based reality show primarily in the Hindi language which is being produced by BIG Synergy Media Limited for initial exhibition on Sony Entertainment Television channel which channel is owned by Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd. and/or its affiliates. KBC is one of the popular and famous reality show in India. Here we are providing the details about the KBC Selection Procedure 2020 Levels Reservation Schemes.
KBC Selection Procedure 2020 Levels Reservation Schemes
- The participants can apply for KBC via Sony live App.
- Participants can also apply via SMS
- The participant can also apply via Call (IVR System).
- A total of the number of valid correct entries will be selected by the randomizer software from all entries received during the First Round Period (Level 1).
- While multiple entries (duplicate entries) from the same landline / mobile number will be considered by the randomizer software, once a landline / mobile telephone number is chosen, it would not be chosen the second time during any of the rounds.
- The Valid Entries will be shortlisted by the randomizer software on a daily basis from the Valid Entries received for each day.
- The shortlisting of Valid Entries by the randomizer software will use the pre-defined reservation criteria on reasonable endeavors basis which is as follows:
|Gujarat, D&D, DNH||2.7%||2.7%||1.3%||2.2%||2.4%||1.4%|
|Rest of Maharashtra, Goa||3.4%||3.0%||2.0%||3.1%||3.1%||1.5%|
|Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh,|
Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||1.9%||1.7%||1.0%||1.7%||1.7%||1.0%|
|Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar &|
|West Bengal, Kolkata, Orissa, Assam,|
Sikkim & North East
|Rest of India||1.1%||1.3%||0.7%||1.2%||1.4%||0.5%|
- After completing of Level 1 and Level 2, all selected applicants will be evaluated and shortlisted by the randomizer on pre-defined reservation criteria, and selected applicants for First Round Period to attend the Audition venue as Auditionees.
- In the audition event, there are less than the required number of Registrants, the Registrants with less than the required number of correct answers may be selected by the randomizer.
- In the audition event of a tie, the answer to the ‘nearest to’ questions will be used to select the correct entry.
- The CCE will notify such selected Applicants for Auditions by telephone and will confirm their details (age & address) before proceeding further.
- If the details provided by the selected applicants on this call do not match the existing details provided by them, then only one further opportunity will be provided to such selected applicants, after which the call will be terminated.
- The CCE will inform the applicants about the Audition date and venue and will confirm his /her availability on the Audition dates and shoot dates.
- In the audition event, the applicant is not available on those dates, the applicant will not be permitted to continue with the registration process.
- In the audition event the Registrant is available, the CCE will ask the Registrants to carry with the documents (xerox+ original).
- The timings for registration of Auditionees will be intimated, and cannot be changed or modified in any circumstances.
- Report at the allotted Audition venue on the date and time allotted to such respective Auditionees along with the documents and photographs required (both in original and attested photocopy).
- Late entrants may stand disqualified from the Audition process.
- Each Auditionee will be provided a unique registration number, must be carried during the audition.
- The Auditionees will have to sign the registration form along with the release form and any other documents as required by the Company in order to participate in the Auditions.
- Company/ Producer has the right to refuse registration/eligibility at their sole discretion.
- Written Test and Video Audition.