KBC 2020 Season 20 Registration Procedure Dates or Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 11 Registration shortly known as KBC is one of the most watched Indian TV show. The show is immensely popular among the audience due to its host Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. Yes, the show is hosted by the great actor and legend Amitabh Bachchan.
KBC 2020 Season 12
The show is a format show. The format of the show is taken from the show who wants to be a billionaire? The show is so much popular in India. It is created by Siddharth Basu in India. The show is a quiz show. The show gives you a lot of knowledge in different fields. There is thorough research which happens before the beginning of the show & the questions are created across all genres. The recent season of the show had prize money of 7 Crores.
Most Important Points:
Kaun Banega Crorepati previous time collaborated with Jio and thus it made it easier for the people who had Jio sim to play along & win prize money sitting at home. The show as always gained maximum TRP on TV. Now the show is returning with its upcoming season. Those who are interested in taking part in the show and want to register for the same can check all the details of the same here on this page.
Important Dates for KBC 2020: Second Week of June 2020
- There are no qualification criteria.
- Age must be 18 yrs as on June 2020.
- Only for Indian Applicants.
- Needs Valid Proof of address.
- Valid Proof of Identity.
- Sense of Sound mind and health
- Enters the Competition in accordance with the Rules and Regulations stated below.
- Employees of SPN, of the Producer, of the advertising agency, are not eligible.
- Those not conversant in spoken Hindi, are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- The format of the show is very simple
- There are different levels of questions asked by the host.
- As the level increases so do the prize money.
- There are lifelines which the contestant who is sitting on the hot seat can use if he or she is stuck somewhere.
- They are required to answer the questions correctly.
- After using their lifelines, they can always quit the show & can take the amount of money that they have won.
KBC 2020 Season 12 Registration:
- To take part in Kaun Banega Crorepati, the person must answer the question accurately that have been asked during the registrations.
- The person who answers it accurately is then approached by the Team of the show and they are shortlisted as a contestant.
- Auditions take place across the country & you have to send your forms by visiting on the site and apply
- The contestants are then short-listed according to their performance and GK.
Process of Registration:
The calls and / or registrations using the SonyLIV application for iOS / Android platforms and/or SMS (together referred to as “Entry”) for participating should have been completed on or before the closing of the defined timelines in order to be considered as a valid entry (“Valid Entry/ies”).
How to Answer through SMS:
- First Round Period: SMS KBC <space> A/B/C/D <space><Age (as on June 2020)><space><Gender M/F/O> to 509093 Example: KBC A 24 M
- The acknowledgment message for entries sent in the prescribed format will read on the lines of as “Thanks. If selected KBC Team will contact you in 5 days.T&Cs-www.sonyliv.com.Rs3/SMS.Only 1st valid entry from a mobile number will be considered per question”
How to answer through IVR?
- Call on 5052525-01/02/03/04 (i.e. call 5052525 – 01 for option A, 02 for option B, 03 for option C and 04 for option D).
- The IVR will welcome the applicants and asked for preferred language option which is press 1 for English and 2 for Hindi the first time the registrant calls the number.
- The Registrant will be taken through the IVR menu where he will be asked to enter gender (1 for male, 2 for female, and
3 for others)
- The Registrant will be asked to enter the age in completed years as on June 2020 (for e.g. if a person is 25 years and 11 months old, they will have to enter 25)
- The call will end with a thank you note/playback option.
- Thank you message will inform the Registrants if they are selected for the next stage i.e. Level 2 and they will be contacted within five (5) days from time of closure of lines.
How to participate using SonyLIV application available on iOS and Android:
- Download the SonyLIV application from the Google Play store.
- Please enter your email ID and mobile number. Please note that we will be able to get in touch with you only if the mobile number you have input is registered with the service provider in India.
- Please select your age from the options provided. Please note that only those Registrants will be considered for participation in the show who have completed 18 years of age as on June 2020.
- Please choose your gender between Male, Female, and Others.
- Please select your answer option (A/B/C/ D).
1) Four recent passport-sized color photographs of the participation.
2) For valid name proof (any one of the following):
1. PAN Card along with the Birth certificate
3. Voter ID
4. Driver’s License
5. UID / Aadhar card
3) For Valid address proof (any one of the following):
1. Landline Phone / Electricity Bill
3. Voter ID
4. Driver’s License
5. Ration card
6. UID / Aadhar card