Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test KAR TET 2020 will be conducted by the office of the commissioner for public instruction, centralized admission cell, Kempe Gowda Road, central junior college campus, Bangalore – 560 009. In this program, a large no of candidates will take participate. Those candidates who are interested to apply they must apply through the official website of the authority. Here through this post candidates can also get all necessary details about the KAR TET 2020.
Karnataka KAR TET 2020: Application Exam
Karnataka KAR TET 2020 Eligibility:
For Primary Stage – Paper – I (Classes I-V):
- PUC / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
BA / B.Sc Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year
Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Elementary Stage – Paper-II (Classes VI-VIII)
- B.A / B.Sc Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
B. A / B.Sc Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 -year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
PUC / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education(B.El.Ed)
- PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B. A /B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed /B.Sc.Ed.
A / B.Sc Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 –
year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
|Category||Only Paper I and II||Both Paper I and II|
|Gen 2A,2B,3A Groups||Rs. 500/-||Rs.800/-|
|SC/ST/CI Only||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
Fee exemption for Differently Abled Persons/Candidates
KAR TET 2020 Application Procedure:
- Four Simple steps to be followed to apply online.
- Fill in the Online Application Form with “Registration” and “Log in”
- “Personal Details” & Generate Challan to pay examination Fee at SBM
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- The download Confirmation page / Generate Application Form.
KAR TET 2020 DATE OF EXAMINATION:
|Online Application will commence||Second Week of October 2020|
|Last Date of Application form||Last Week of November 2020|
|Examination Date||Second Week of December 2020|
|Admit Card will commence||January 2021|
KAR TET 2020 Application Correction:
- The Application correction will be declared on the official website.
- To make corrections in application form candidates need to login to their account.
- Candidate can make corrections in Name, DOB, Year, location and other details.
- After successfully submitting application form applicants must take a print out for further use.
- Application correction link to be activated soon the same here on this page.
KAR TET 2020 Admit Card:
- E-Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site.
- Candidates can download via registration number or date of birth.
- Admit Card is compulsory for a seat in the entrance examination.
- Admit card will commence in the month of November 2020.
- If candidate does not have to admit card they don’t come to the examination hall.
Answer key KAR TET 2020:
- The answer key will commence in the month of January 2021.
- The answer key helps candidates to get a rough idea about the examination.
- The answer key can download directly from the official site.
- Candidates can download the answer key in PDF format.
Result KAR TET 2020:
- The result will be declared online on the official website of the authority.
- The result of Karnataka KAR TET will commence in the month of Feb 2021.
- Candidates can check the result by enter the Name and Roll number.
- Qualified candidates will download from website.