Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test KAR TET 2019 will be conducted by the office of the commissioner for public instruction, centralised admission cell, kempegowda road, central junior college campus, Bangalore – 560 009. In this program large no of candidates will take participate. Those candidates who are interested to apply they must apply through the official website of the authority. Here through this post candidates can also get all necessary details about the KAR TET 2019.
Karnataka KAR TET 2019: Application Exam
Karnataka KAR TET 2019 Eligibility:
For Primary Stage – Paper – I (Classes I-V):
- PUC / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
BA / B.Sc Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year
Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Elementary Stage – Paper – II (Classes VI- VIII)
- B.A / B.Sc Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
B.A / B.Sc Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 -year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
PUC / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education(B.El.Ed)
- PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and
passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A /B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed /B.Sc.Ed.
A / B.Sc Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 –
year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
KAR TET 2018 Application Fees:
|Category||Only Paper I and II||Both Paper I and II|
|Gen 2A,2B,3A Groups||Rs. 500/-||Rs.800/-|
|SC/ST/CI Only||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
Fee exemption for Differently Abled Persons/Candidates
KAR TET 2019 Application Procedure:
- Four Simple steps to be followed to apply through online.
- Fill in the Online Application Form with “Registration” and “Login”
- “Personal Details” & Generate Challan to pay examination Fee at SBM
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Download Confirmation page / Generate Application Form.
KAR TET 2019 DATE OF EXAMINATION:
|Online Application will commence||Second Week of October 2019|
|Last Date of Application form||Last Week of November 2019|
|Examination Date||Second Week of December 2019|
|Admit Card will commence||January 2020|
KAR TET 2019 Application Correction:
- KAR TET 2019 Application correction will be declared on the official website.
- To make correction in application form candidates need to login their account.
- Candidate can make correction in Name, DOB, Year, location and others details.
- After succesfull submitting application form applicants must take a print out for the further use.
- Application correction link to be activated soon same here on this page.
KAR TET 2019 Admit Card:
- E-Admit Card can be downloading from official site.
- Candidates can download via registration number or date of birth.
- Admit Card is compulsory for seat in the entrance examination.
- Admit card will commence in the month of November 2019.
- If candidate do not have admit card they don’t come in the examination hall.
Answer key KAR TET 2019:
- Answer key will commence in the month of January 2020.
- Answer key helps to candidates to get the rough idea about the examination.
- Answer key can download directly from official site.
- Candidates can download answer key in PDF format.
Result KAR TET 2019:
- KAR TET 2019 result will be declared online on the official website of the authority.
- Result of Karnataka KAR TET will commence in the month of Feb 2019.
- Candidates can check the result by enter the Name and Roll number.
- Qualified candidates will download from website.