Karnataka BAMS Counselling 2019 Registration Dates Rounds. The Government of Karnataka will be conducting the State Level Medical Counselling 2019 in the state of Karnataka. This Medical Counselling of State level will be held to provide admissions in the course of BAMS and other major Medical courses.
Karnataka BAMS Counselling 2019
The applicants who want to get admissions in the BAMS programme and had taken part in the NEET Exam 2019 are eligible to take part in this State Level Counselling. The Karnataka BAMS Counselling will be taking place soon after the completion of NEET AIQ (All India Quota) Counselling 2019.
The applicants who are going to apply for the Karnataka BAMS Counselling 2019 must know the details of the same like Eligibility, Registration Procedure, Important dates, etc. Thus here we have provided the complete details of the Karnataka BAMS 2019 Counselling.
Karnataka BAMS Second and Final Counselling Schedule:
- Documents verification (only for those who have not verified) Only in Bangalore centre – October 2019
- Option Entry by Eligible Candidates – October 2019
- Declaration of Seat Allotment Results – October 2019
- Payment of Fees, Seat Confirmation & Downloading of Admission Order – October 2019
- Last date for reporting – October 2019
- First register for the Karnataka BAMS Counselling by simply visiting the official site
- There on the site, click on the option ‘Login here’
- Then enter Username and Password
- Then click on the option ‘Karnataka BAMS Counselling form’
- Now enter details in the form.
- Then after entering details in the form, submit the counselling fee.
- Then finally take the print of the Counselling registration form.
- After registration, fill your choices of the colleges in which you want admission.
- Now save those choices and wait for the seat allotment.
- Now Seat allotment will take place via online mode.
- Seats will be allotted as per the availability and the result will updated on the official site.
- The Details of the seat allotted to you will be sent to your phone via an SMS.
- Now the final process of the Counselling is to confirm your seat by simply visiting your college and finishing the formalities.
- You have to pay the admission fee too.
Karnataka BAMS Counselling 2019:
- NEET 2018 Admit card + Rank Card
- 12th Marks sheet and Passing Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- At least 5 Recently captured Colored Passport Size Photo
- Category certificate (for those belonging to Reserved Category)
- Domicile of Karnataka