JEE MAIN 2018 Counselling Details/ JOSSA 2018 Registration Counselling . JEE Main 2018 Exam is going to be held in the month of April. The Exam will be organised by the Central Board of Secondary Education. After the conduction of the exam, the Result of the same will be declared on the official site. After which the Counselling will take place in order to provide admissions.
JOSSA 2018 Registration Counselling
The Counselling of the JEE Main 2018 is done through JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority). Engineers applicants are allowed to opt for the Engineering courses in their desired on the basis of their preference of the seat allocation and the admission procedure.
Check here: JEE MAIN 2018 Registration Application Details
JEE Main JOSSA 2018 Registration Counselling:
JEE Main 2018 Counselling is organised after the declaration of the result. According to the order released by the MHRD the Joint Counselling will be organised by the JoSAA in order to provide admissions to the eligible candidates.
Who can take part in the JOSSA 2018 Registration Counselling:
- The candidates who successfully qualify the JEE Main 2018 Exam can take part in the JEE Main 2018 Counselling.
- The candidates who become able to fulfil the criteria set by the CBSE and then the criteria set by the CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) can take part in the counselling.
JOSSA 2018 Registration Counselling:
- Choice filling – In this stage, the candidates fill their choice i.e the name of the college in which they want to get admission etc.
- Choice locking – In this stage, the candidates lock their choice (made in the first stage). Locking the choice means finalising the decision.
- Seat Allotment – After the locking of the choice, the candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their rank.
- Fee payment – In this stage, the candidates must submit the fee
- Reporting – The candidates must report to the Allotted Institute within the given time limit.
JOSSA 2018 Registration Counselling:
JOSSA 2018 is the Joint Seat Allocation Authority. JOSSA 2017 involves counselling and admission to 92 institutes including 31 NITs, 22 IITs, ISM, 20 IIITs, 18 GFTIs. Now Joint Admission Board held single counselling called JOSAA.
All eligible candidates JEE MAIN 2018/ JEE Advance 2018 can register for JOSSA 2018. Candidates can visit the official site of JOSSA (jossa.nic.in). Read below given key points about the JOSSA
- Check Eligibility for Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSSA) counselling
- Register online via JOSSA 2018 Website (jossa.nic.in)
- Carefully fill choices and branch.
- Check JOSSA Counselling result, if seat allocated complete other formalities.
Number of Rounds in JOSSA 2018 Registration Counselling:
There will be four rounds of seat allotment in JOSSA 2018 for IITs, ISM, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs. Once the choices have been locked by candidates, seat allotment is done.
- Category of the candidates.
- Candidate rank lists.
- Choice filled in order of priority
- Availability of seat in different seat categories.
- Candidate can freeze, float and slide the seat allotment.
Freezing: In this case, candidate will not considered for further rounds.
Floating: Candidate can accept the offered seat and indicate, if admission to an academic program of higher preference in any institute is offered, they will accept it. Such candidates will be considered for further rounds.
Sliding: Candidate can accept the offered seat and indicate, if admission to an academic program of higher preference is offered within the same institutes, they will accept it. Such candidates will be considered for further rounds.
JEE MAIN 2018 Counselling Schedule:
- JoSAA 2017 Dates JoSAA 2018 will happen between June and July 2018.
- The registration will begin in June from 10 am
- The registration and choice filling for JEE Advanced AAT 2018 will begin from June JEE Advanced results will be announced in June.