MBBS/BDS NEET Jharkhand Counselling 2020 State Quota Registration Dates. CBSE is all set to organised the Medical Counselling in the all over the states of India on the basis of the NEET score in order to provide admissions in the medical programmes like MBBS and BDS etc. The official authority will be providing the Choice Locking Option for the first Round Counselling via online mode.
Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2020
State Counselling will be conducted by the State Authority.
The candidates can lock their choices by visiting the official site of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The Choice Locking option will be available from 9 am to 9 pm. The candidates can also check the seat details here.
Counselling Dates (All India):
- Registration and Choice Filling: July 2020
- Choice Lock: July 2020
- Seal Allotment: Third week of July 2020
- Result: Mid of July 2020
- Admission: End of July 2020
- Second Counselling Choice filling: Aug 2020
- Seat Allotment: Second Week of Aug 2020
- Result: Mid of August 2020
- Admission: End of Aug 2020
Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2020:
- Candidates can visit the official site of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- Before participate in counselling read the official notification carefully.
- Candidates need to register themselves.
- All information must be correct.
- Then proceed to fill choices of colleges and course.
- Lock the seat and wait for seat allotment result.
- If seat allotted, reporting the respective college with documents.
- Else, participate in second counselling.
- The procedure will be the same for the second counselling.
Apply for Counselling Fill Registration Form
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet with their passing certificate.
- Caste Category/other certificates (if applicable).
- Proof of identity.
- NEET Entrance Admit card.
- Aadhaar Card.
Jharkhand NEET Counselling 2020 Merit list:
- Selection will be made on the basis of the state merit list/rank card.
- Candidates can download or check their name in the state merit list.
- Meritorious candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- Counselling will be online and Govt./Private/Deemed colleges will take participate.
- There will be two rounds.
- All document must be genuine otherwise admission will be cancelled by the authority.