Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Application Admit Card Result Score Card. JCECE examination is being conducted by JCECE board of the Jharkhand state which is the competitive entrance examination of Medical, Agriculture, Engineering and Animal Husbandry. Those candidates who are willing to take admissions in the government colleges in the state of Jharkhand can apply for this entrance examination.
Jharkhand JCECE 2019 Application
ELIGIBILITY Jharkhand JCECE 2019:-
- The candidate must be the resident of Jharkhand Region.
- No age limit for B.TECH and BHMS courses.
- The candidate at least 18 yrs old for this entrance.
- Upper limit for forestry and agricultural courses is 22 yrs and their is of 3 yrs of relaxation given to the reserved category candidates( ST/SC) as per government norms.
- Candidates who all are opting for B.TECH courses must have passed their Intermediate with the equivalent of 45% with the acquiring subjects of physics and maths and with one of the optional subjects (chemistry/biology/technology).
- Those candidates belongs to reserved category will be 40% marks required for entrance examination.
APPLICATION FORM Jharkhand JCECE 2019:-
- Candidates can apply/ download application form which are available in the 1st week of April 2019.
- Candidates are required to fill the personal details name, address, mobile no. etc and can upload their scan photograph with the signature of it. Size and other details available on website.
- After that the candidates is being required to take a printout of it for further process.
- Application fees for general candidates is 550/-(PCM/ PCB) and 600/- for (PCMB) and for the reserved category SC/ST 275/-(PCM/PCB) and 325/- (PCMB).
EXAM PATTERN Jharkhand JCECE 2019:–
- There will be two hundred (200) multiple choice questions with 50 questions each based from physics, chemistry, maths and biology.
- Duration – 3 hours
- Questions will be based on the syllabus of XI and XII class of CBSE board.
- The paper will be conducted offline.
ADMIT CARD Jharkhand JCECE 2019:-
Admit card will be available from 1st week of May 2019 which contains the name of the candidate, examination centre, roll no. time and with the photograph of the candidates.
IMPORTANT DATES Jharkhand JCECE 2019:–
- Last date of downloading admit card JCECE 2019- 2nd week of May 2019
- Date of examination JCECE 2019:- 3rd week of May 2019
- Result declaration of JCECE 2019- 1st week of June 2019
- Counselling Date of JECE 2019:- 3rd week of June 2019