Jharkhand JAC TET 2020 Application Eligibility Exam Date Released. Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test which is also to be known as JAC TET. Exam is being regulated by the Central Regulating Authority and is being realized by the Department of School Education.
Jharkhand JAC TET 2020 Application Eligibility
The government of Jharkhand is recruiting the teachers who are eligible to teach mainly at the primary level that is classes from (I TO V) and at upper primary level that is classes from (VI TO VIII). Jharkhand JAC TET is compulsory for the candidates to clear in order to be liable to become a teacher.
Jharkhand JAC TET 2020:
Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test official notification will be published soon at the official site of Jharkhand Academic Council. We will be updated soon.
- Candidates must be required to get 45% marks in their Senior Secondary Examination (Class XII) candidates must possess the four years degree of B.ED.
- The candidates must score 50% marks in their degree courses like B.SC, B.A, and the B.ED.
- Special Education qualifications were also being eligible to apply for this examination and the candidates who were appearing in the 2yr of Elementary Educations can also apply for this JAC TET 2020.
District Code and Language:
PATTERN AND THE SYLLABUS:
- The first level consists at the primary level (Class I to V)
- The second level is at the upper primary level (Class VI to VIII)
- The candidates who are interested in teaching classes from (I TO VIII) can also apply for JAC TET.
- The paper contains 150 marks with each part is of 30 marks.
- The duration of the examination is one and a half hours (90 min).
- The question paper constitutes of questions related to child development, language-1, language-2, math, and the environment based questions.
How to Apply for Jharkhand JAC TET 2020:
- Browse official site of the authority
- Find the link related to the “Apply Online JAC TET 2020 Examination”.
- Before apply, read Instruction carefully and we ensure you eligible for Exam
- Fill the online application and make payment.
- Registration number and other details will send you via mail.
Video Demonstration will be updated soon.
Jharkhand JAC TET 2020 Application Correction:
- Candidates can complete application correction through the official website:
- To make corrections in application form candidates need to login to their account.
- Candidates can correct there mistake in personal and education details.
- Candidates only get an advantage through the application correction process.
EXAMINATION DATE Jharkhand JAC TET 2020 (Official):-
|Online Application form JAC TET||September 2020|
|Last Date of Application form JAC TET||October 2020|
|Admit Card will be available||November 2020|
|Examination will be held on||November 2020|
|Answer key will be uploaded||December 2020|
|Result Declaration||Jan-Feb 2021|
ADMIT CARD Jharkhand JAC TET 2020:-
- The candidates must get their admit card before 15 days of examination from the official website of Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test.
- The candidates must secure 60% marks in order to clear this examination.
- Admit card can easily access through Registration number and DOB.
- Without admit card candidates do not take part in the exam.
Jharkhand JAC TET 2020 Answer Key:
- Answer key will be published on the official website of the department.
- The answer key will be announced after the written Examination.
- An answer key is available in the PDF format.
- Candidates also get the answer key through this post.
- We will provide a direct link to download the answer key.
Jharkhand JAC TET 2020 Result:
- The result will be released online on the official website of the authority.
- Candidates can check result by entering the Name and Roll number.
- The result will be published after a written examination is taking place.
- The result link will be declared soon the same here on this page.