Jharkhand JAC TET 2019 Exam Date Registration form Application Eligibility. A notification has been issued by the JAC (Jharkhand Academic Council), Ranchi regarding the JAC TET (Jharkhand Teacher’s Eligibility Test) Exam 2019. The notification has been issued recently. The applicants who had waiting for a long time to apply for the JAC TET Exam 2019 can now check the application form of the same.
JAC TET 2019 Exam Date Registration form
The online registration for the JAC TET Exam 2019 will begin soon. The applicants in order to apply for the JAC TET Exam 2019 must visit the official site of the JAC which is jac.nic.in. The applicants can apply for the JAC TET Exam 2019 by visiting the official site. All the details of the JAC TET Exam 2019 are given on our website in the other posts.
Click here: Jharkhand TET 2019 details in Hindi
|Releasing date of application form||Updated soon|
|Ending date of application form||Updated soon|
|Last date of application fees||Updated soon|
|Admitt card declaration date||Updated soon|
|Exam will take place on||Updated soon|
|Result to be announced||Updated soon|
JAC TET Exam 2019 Eligibility:
- Candidates should be needed to get 45% marks in their Class XII (Intermediate Examination )
- Candidates should possess the 4 years degree of B.ED.
- The candidates must be 50% marks in their degree courses such as B.SC, B.A & the B.ED.
- Candidates Special Education qualifications were also being eligible to apply for this examination & the Candidates who were being appearing in the 2yr of Elementary Educations (DLED) can also apply eligible for JAC TET.
How to apply for the JAC TET Exam 2019?
- Go to the official site of JAC TET which is jac.nic.in
- Then click on the option apply online
- Then register on the site and then fill the application form by entering the details
- Then make payment for the application fees via any medium of payment
- Then save the print out of the application form
Apply Now: Click here to apply online application
JAC TET Exam 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The First level carry at the primary level (Class I to V)
- The Second level is at the upper primary level (Class VI to VIII)
- 150 marks carry question paper with each part is of 30 marks.
- The time duration for the exam is 1 hour 30 min (90 min).
- All question are objective type questions.
- The question paper constitutes of questions related to topic such as child development, language-1, language-2, maths & the environment based questions.
JAC TET Exam 2019 Application Correction:
- The application correction will be done online mode through the official site of the authority.
- Candidates must login there ID using the Registration number and Password to make correction.
- Candidates can make correction in Personal and educational details.
- Candidates can also done application correction through this post.
- We will update the direct link to make correction in application form.
JAC TET Exam 2019 Admit card:
- Admit card/Hall ticket will be declared online on the officail site of the authority.
- To download the admit card candidates need to enter there Name, Registration number and DOB.
- Admit card carry all necessary details about the written examination.
- To enter in the examination hall admit card is necessary to all candidates.
- Candidates can also download admit card through this post. The direct link to download admit will be updated as soon as possible same here in this page.
JAC TET Exam 2019 Result:
- The result will be declared online on the official site of the organization.
- Result will be check by enter the Name and Roll number.
- Result will be declared after written examination is take place.
- Candidates can also check result with the help of this page.
- The direct link to check result will be updated as soon as possible same here on this page.