Jharkhand D.EL.ED 2017: The Directorate of Teacher Education and Jharkhand Scientific Council of Educational Research and Training is about to issue an official notification for the Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2017 Admissions. The Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2017 admissions will be conducted by the official authority soon.
Jharkhand D.EL.ED 2017 (D.ED): Application
The applicants of the state of Jharkhand can apply for the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Exam 2017 admissions soon. All the details of the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Exam 2017 are given here on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2017:
- The applicants must have Domicile of Jharkhand state.
- They must have cleared their SSC (12th) or its equivalent from a reputed college or institute
- They must have secured at least 50% marks in their 12th
- 5% marks relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates
How to Apply Jharkhand D.ED 2017:
- The applicants can apply for the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Exam 2017 via offline mode
- They need to purchase application form by purchasing from Main Head office.
- They must apply then by entering the details in the form
- They must send the form to the Main Head Office.
- The application fees for the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Exam 2017 will be paid via offline mode
- A Demand draft must be paid for the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Exam 2017 Application fees
The applicants who are going to apply for the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Exam 2017 Admission will be selected on the basis of Merit list. The merit list will be made on the basis of Marks secured by the candidates in their 12th Class.
Jharkhand SCERT D.EL.ED 2017 Counselling
The Admissions in the D.El.Ed course will be provided to the applicants via counselling process. The Counselling will be held after the preparation of the Merit list. All the details of the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Exam 2017 Counselling will be updated here soon.