Jharkhand Civil Services Exam 2018 or Jharkhand PCS 2018 Application or JPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Registration Eligibility Dates. Jharkhand Public Service Commission is going to organise the Jharkhand PCS Exam 2018 which is also known by the name of Jharkhand Civil Services Exam 2018.
Jharkhand Civil Services Exam 2018
JPSC organises the exam all over the state of Jharkhand in order to recruit the eligible candidates in the civil services of Jharkhand. The eligible applicants of Jharkhand state can apply for this exam via online mode. All the details of the Jharkhand PCS Exam 2018 are given here on this page.
Jharkhand Civil Services Exam 2018 Dates:
|Official notification to be out||Update later*|
|Deadline for application process|
|Admit card of Prelim|
|Prelim exam to be held|
|Result of Prelim exam|
|Main exam date|
|Result of Main exam|
How to Apply Jharkhand Civil Services Exam 2018:
- Go to the official website of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Open the ‘apply online’ link present there on the page
- The link will open the online application form of this exam
- Fill all the required information in the form such as name, address and details of the educational qualification.
- Upload documents like Recent photo and signature.
- Save the application form for future use.
- Applicants should submit the application fee while registration
- The application mode for paying fees can be debit or credit cards, Net banking etc.
- The application fees for this exam will be stated here later.
Eligibility Jharkhand Civil Services Exam 2018:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- He must have finished the graduation or any other equivalent 3 years’ degree from a recognized college.
- The minimum age should be 20 years for Police Service, Product Service.
- The minimum age should be 21 years for Finance Service & Jharkhand Labor Service.
- The maximum age should be 35 years for General category, 37 years for BC-II/ BC-I category candidates, 40 years for SC & ST (both Male & Female) and 38 years for Female Unreserved/ BC-II & BC-I category candidates.
- 2 questions papers are there.
- Both are of Objective in nature.
|S.No.||Paper||Name of the question paper||Total Marks||Time allotted|
|1.||Paper-I||General Studies||100||2 Hours|
|2.||Paper-II||General Studies||100||2 Hours|
For Main Exam:
|S.No.||Subject Code||Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|2.||02.||Studies Question Paper -1||200||200|
|3.||03.||General Studies Question Paper -2||200||200|
After passing the Prelim and Main exam, candidates will have to go through Personality Test. This test is of 200 marks. Final merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by applicants in Main and Personality test.
Admit card Jharkhand Civil Services Exam 2018:
- Admit card of this exam will be containing details like Date, Time, Exam Centre etc.
- Applicants can download Hall ticket of this exam on official site of JPSC.
- Our team will be providing official link to download Admit card of this exam.
- Result of this exam will be declared on JPSC official site.
- Applicants can check Result of this exam on official site of JPSC by entering their Roll no.
- Our team will be providing official link to check the Result of this exam.