JEXPO 2020 Application Exam Date Admit Card Result Counselling. JEXPO 2020 is a state level polytechnic entrance exam of West Bengal. JEXPO 2020 exam will be organized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. This examination conducts for the polytechnic exam in state colleges.
|Online Application form||January 2020|
|Last date for Online form submission||April 2020|
|Admit card downloading starts||May 2020|
|Examination Date||May 2020|
|Announcement of result||June 2020|
|Counselling will starts||1st week of June 2020|
JEXPO 2020 Application form:
- The online application Form will be available online and offline mode.
- Fill all the required details of personal and educational details.
- Candidates have to upload the digital images of photograph and signature.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the completed application form to any polytechnic college of West Bengal.
- The online application fee will be Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The offline application fee will be Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
The minimum eligibility criteria for examination is given below:
- Students must have done class 10th examination or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Students should have secured at least 35% aggregate in the High School (Class 10th)
- Appearing students are also eligible.
|Exam Duration||02 hours|
The syllabus will cover the topic to the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students can prepare from these subjects for the JEXPO 2020 examination.
JEXPO Admit Card 2020:
The admit card will be available online at the official site of West Bengal. Admit card contains the name of the candidate, roll number, registration number, venue, date of exam and other important instruction. Candidate can download admit card using their credentials.
JEXPO 2020 Counselling:
Students can appear in the WB Polytechnic Counselling 2020 in the mid of June 2020. The counselling process will be conducted through online mode. Candidates can apply for online counselling, choose college and lock.
Documents required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- Admit card & rank card.
- Class 10th (High School) mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Class 12th (Intermediate) mark sheet & passing certificate (if applicable).
- Category certificate (if required).
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Recent passport size colour photographs.