JET 2020 Exam Joint Employment Test Application Eligibility Merit list. is a competitive examination conducted by the JET Exam Board, an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. Through JET Exam candidates can apply for jobs like lekhpal, account officers, and other jobs provided by the organization, Government departments or PSU making part of JET Exam.
JET 2020 Exam
JET 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have a graduate degree or diploma such as B.Sc, B.A, B.E, BBA, BMS, BCA, DCA, D.Ed, B.Tech from a central, state or deemed university.
- Candidate’s minimum age should have 21
- Upper age limit is 37 year.
- For the reserved category, the age limit is 40 years
- Rest criteria will depend on Job type.
- JET Lekhpal Exam
- JET Clerks Exam
- JET Computer Assistant Exam
- JET Teacher Exam and other recruitments.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness/General Knowledge||75|
How to Apply Online for JET 2020 Exam?
- Go to the official site of JET (https://www.jetexam.in/test/)
- Click on notification section.
- Download and read all instruction carefully.
- First of all, fill the registration form and login to apply.
- Fill all details as per given fields.
- Uploads clear images of photograph and signature.
- Submit all details and print the application form for future reference.
- Candidates can access the official portal and check dates.
- Recruitment will depend on the requirement of the government.
- Apply before given deadlines.
- Examination (online/offline mode).
- Merit list (Cut off).
- Document verification.
- Final Result.
- Joining letter.
Admit card JET 2020 Exam:
- Registered candidates can download the admit card from the official site.
- Only the E-Admit card is valid for the exam.
- Admit card is compulsory to seat in the examination.
- Candidates can also get the admit card from below given link.
JET 2020 Exam Merit List/Cut off:
- Selection will be purely based on the written examination.
- After written examination, the JET authority will issue the cut-off.
- Merits list/cut off carry all details of the selection.
- Selected candidates will be called for document verification.