JEE Main Registration 2019 and Application form Starts Apply Now. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is going to release the IIT JEE Main 2019 Application from tomorrow onwards i.e first week of December 2019. CBSE conducts the IIT JEE Main Exam every year so as to provide admissions in the famous Engineering Institutes of India.
JEE Main Registration 2019
JEE Main Exam is the first stage in this process after which JEE Advance Exam is organised for those who become able to qualify the JEE Main Exam. The Candidates who want to register for the IIT JEE Main 2019 Application can apply here on this page from first week of December. Our team is going to provide a direct link regarding the Registration. The other details of the IIT JEE Main 2019 Application are given below.
JEE Main Registration 2019:
- 12th Class weightage would not be used in calculating the JEE Main Rank.
- No min. criteria are there for the 10+2 percentage.
- The Candidates must have gotten at least 75% marks or they should be in the Top 20 Percentile in the 10+2 examination.
- All the Indian Candidates must have their Aadhar Card with them because at the time of filling the IIT JEE Main 2019 Application Forms the candidates will be needed to fill their Aadhar no.
JEE Main Registration 2019 and Application form:
- Go to the official site of JEE Main which happens to be jeemain.nic.in
- Then click on apply online option for IIT JEE Main 2018 Application
- Fill Registration form as per given instructions.
- Then login to given registration number and password.
- Now fill IIT JEE Main 2018 Application Form
- Enter all the personal and education details as per your testimonials.
- Now make payment for the Application fee through online mode.
- Then take the printout of the IIT JEE Main 2018 Application form
- Registration process will be started soon.