JEE Main 2020 Application Eligibility Exam Date Counselling. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2020) for the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). Official Notification will be issued at the official web portal of JEE MAIN 2020. IIT JEE MAIN 2020 Exam will conduct into phases: JEE Main and JEE Advance.
JEE Main 2020 Application
This is conducted by the NTA to offer admissions to the qualifying candidates in the IIITs, NITs and other institutions of India for the Under Graduate courses of Engineering, Architecture. IIT JEE Main 2020 exam is a qualifying exam which is important for all the candidates to qualify to appear in the JEE Advanced 2020 Exam.
JEE Main 2020 Application Exam Date:
Eligibility Criteria JEE Main 2020 Application:
|JEE Main 2020 Dates January Exam|
|Application Form releasing date||02 Sep 2019|
|Application form last from||30 Sep 2019|
|Application fee ends from||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Admit card declaration date||6 December 2019|
|Exam will take place on||6 to 11 January 2020|
|Result to be out||31 January 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Dates April Exam|
|Application Form released from||07 Feb 2020|
|Application form ends from||07 March 2020|
|Registration fee last date||Second week of March 2020|
|Admit card to be out||16 March 2020|
|Examination Date||3 to 9 April 2020|
|Result releasing date||30 April 2020|
- Candidates must have completed/ appearing Intermediate (10+2) exam or its equivalent exam from a recognised board in which they must have secured at least 50% marks in total (45% for the reserved category).
- The students who have cleared their Intermediate (10+2) in the year 2015 cannot apply.
- JEE Mains exam 2020 must not be more than 24 years to apply and the SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates must not be more than 29 years to apply.
- Diploma holder can also apply for this examination.
- There will be two papers in IIT JEE Main 2020 examination- Paper I for engineering and Paper II for architecture.
- Paper I includes total ninety (90) Multiple objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Paper-II includes total eighty-two (82) questions- 30 questions from Mathematics, 50 questions from aptitude test and two questions from the drawing test.
Paper 2: Question and Marks details
JEE Main 2020 Application fees:
Candidate can pay the application fee via online or offline mode. Application fee paid is non-refundable. The application fee for different categories is as follows-
|Papers||Offline examination||Online examination|
|Appearing||General/OBC (Male)||SC/ST/PWD/All Females||General/OBC||SC/ST/PWD/Females|
|For examination centres opted in India|
|Paper I & II||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper I & II||1800||900||1300||650|
|For examination centres opted-in Foreign countries|
|Paper I & II||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper I & II||3800||1900||3800||1900|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2020 Application :
- Visit the official site of JEE MAIN.
- Select the Registration tab, Fill require details for as per registration form.
- After submitting a form, candidates will get the login.
- Use your login to apply for JEE MAIN 2020 Application form.
- Fill your personal and educational details as per the application.
- All information must be correct and genuine.
- Uploads images as per given specification
- Review your application and save the application form.
- Now check your images discrepancy, if it shows correctly.
- Finally, pay the fees via online or offline mode.
- Print application form for future reference.
How to resolve JEE Main 2020 Image Discrepancy Issues:
As we know that the most common issues in JEE MAIN are image discrepancy. Here we are providing the full details about the “how to resolve image discrepancy”. First of all, scan your images in good dpi, then use a professional way to crop images. Follow the below-given link to get the information about cropping with video demonstration.
Admit Card and Counselling details will be updated soon