JEE Main 2018 Application Correction Step by Step. CBSE which is popularly called the Central Board of Secondary Education is going to invite the JEE Main 2018 Application form tomorrow onwards i.e from the December 2017. The candidates can apply for the JEE Main 2018 Examination by visiting the official site of the JEE Main.
JEE Main Application Correction 2018
The candidate must apply for the JEE Main 2018 Examination after reading all the instructions. They must also know the details about the Correction in the JEE Main 2018 Examination Application form so that they can correct the mistakes later.
JEE Main 2018 Important points to be noted regarding Correction
- The candidates must fill the JEE Main 2018 Application form carefully.
- The candidates first must read all the necessary instructions regarding the form filling of the JEE Main 2018 Application form.
- Only certain fields will be allowed to make correction in the JEE Main 2018 Application form.
JEE Main Application Correction 2018 Step by Step:
- The applicants who will apply for the JEE Main 2018 Examination will have a chance to make correction in the JEE Main 2018 Exam Application form.
- The Correction option will be given to the applicants for a period of End of January 2018
- The rest of the requests for the Correction of the JEE Main 2018 Application form after the last date will not be accepted
- Only the permitted requests will be accepted.
- The Candidates can make correction by simply visiting the official site of JEE Main.
- To correct the mistakes, the candidates will have to login into their account.
Candidates can make correction in application form at particular time interval. Incomplete application form will be rejected by the authority. Comment below you have facing any issue. Our team will contact you soon.