JEE Advanced 2019: Registration Application Dates Counselling. JEE Advanced is a nation level examination which is conducted by the IITs of India on rotational basis. The Exam is conducted for those applicants who are interested in getting admission in the Engineering or Architecture courses in the famous institutes of India like IITs, IIITs, NITs, CFTIs etc.
JEE Advanced 2019 Registration
In this exam only those applicants are able to take part who have earlier passed the JEE Main Exam. The applicants who have qualified the JEE Main Exam 2019 can then register for the JEE Advanced Exam 2019. All the details of the JEE Advanced Exam 2019 are given here.
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Dates:
|Online Registration to start from||4th week of April 2019|
|Online Registration Closes||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit Card out||2nd week of May 2019|
|JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||3rd week of May 2019 (9 to 12 PM & 2 to 5 PM)|
|ORS and scanned responses to be uploaded on||Last week of May 2019|
|Answer Key upload date||1st week of June 2019|
|Receiving feedback on answer keys||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2019|
|Architecture Aptitude Test registration begins||2nd week of June 2019|
|AAT Exam Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|AAT Result to be out||3rd week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Starts||3rd week of June 2019|
JEE Advanced 2019 Application procedure:
- Candidates can apply for this exam via online mode only.
- No other mode is there to apply for this exam.
- The registrations for this exam will open in the end of April month 2019.
- The candidates are required to go to site jeeadv.nic.in to apply
- There they must fill the online form of JEE Advanced Exam 2019
- Then upload your documents and submit the fee for the same
- Now submit the form finally.
- The fee can be paid through online procedure
- The fee can also be paid via Challan medium.
- Fee details are mentioned below.
|Examination Centres in India|
|Female aspirants||Rs. 1200|
|ST/SC/PwD aspirants||Rs. 1200|
|All other aspirants||Rs. 2400|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500|
|Exam Centres Outside India|
|All aspirants||USD 135 (SAARC Countries)|
|All aspirants||USD 270 (Non-SAARC Countries)|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced Exam 2019:
- Only those candidates who are among the Top 220000 ranks can take part
- The applicants in order to get admissions in IITs, IIITs, NITs etc must be among Top 20 percentile of their respective board or they must have got minimum of 75% marks (65% for SC/ST)
- Aspirants can appear in JEE Advanced Exam 2019 a maximum of 2 times in consecutive years.
- 2 papers are there i.e Paper I and II
- Exam is held in online mode.
- Medium of paper is English and Hindi
- Both papers I and II must be attempted i.e are compulsory.
- Duration of Exam is 3 hours.
Admit Card JEE Advanced 2019:
- The Admit card will be uploaded on the site of jeeadv.nic.in
- The Admit card will be issued in 2nd week of May 2018
- Candidates can download their Admit card here.
Answer key and ORS JEE Advanced 2019:
- The Answer key and ORS will be uploaded on the site of jeeadv.nic.in
- The Answer key and ORS will be issued in the end of May 2018
- Candidates can download their Answer key and ORS here.
Result JEE Advanced 2019:
- The Result will be uploaded on the site of jeeadv.nic.in
- The Result will be issued in 2nd week of June 2018
- Candidates can download their Result here
Counselling JEE Advanced 2019:
- Counselling will be held via online mode
- Candidates will be required to register for the counselling.
- Counselling will take place in 4th week of June 2018.