Intelligence Bureau IB 2019 or IB ACIO 2019 Application or IB ACIO 2019 Registration or Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment 2018 Application form Eligibility. Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 (IB) invites applications for the post of Deputy Director, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Junior Intelligence Officer-II on deputation. Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 invites the application.
IB ACIO 2019
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Director/Tech||Update soon||Level 13 A in the Pay Matrix|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone, General Central Service, Group A, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||Update soon||Pay band Rs 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/-|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech, General Central Service, Group A, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||Update soon||Pay Band Rs 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||Update soon||Pay Band Rs 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2400|
Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO 2019 Exam:
- Upper age limit is 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules and regulation.
- Candidates should have completed the Class 12th/Graduation/Master Degree/ ITI/ or its equivalent qualification from recognised university.
- Post wise details will be available on official notification.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
- The Age Relaxation is applicable up to 35 years for general Candidates and 40 years for SC/ST.
Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO 2019 Application:
- Interested candidates can download the application form from official website.
- Fill Registration form as per given instruction.
- Enter personal and Education details.
- Fill application form and attach all required documents.
- Uploads digital image of photograph and Signature (merge) as per given size format.
- Before submit details must ensure all details true and correct.
- Once submit details, there is no correction mode.
- Complete your application form before last day.
- Send to the Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi.
- Written Examination
- Qualified candidates will be called for Interview
IB ACIO 2019 Important Dates:
- Application Starts from: will be updated soon
- Last Date to submit application from: Will be updated soon
- Examination Date: Announced soon
For more information read official notification carefully on www.mah.nic.in
IB ACIO 2019 Admit Card:
- E-Admit Card will be issued at MHA official site.
- Candidate can easily download via given credentials.
- E-Admit Carry all details of the examination.
- Carry Admit card and one ID proof/Photograph during examination.
- Admit card will be used in further process.
- Only selected candidates will be called for next process.
- Selected candidates will be called Interview session.
- Interview will be taken by the Panel of 5-6 person.
- Selected candidates will go for training and Joining.