Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO 2018 Application Eligibility Dates. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has released vacancies for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (ACIO). Online Application will starts from August 2018 at official site. Candidates can access below link to apply ACIO Grades II.
Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO 2018
- Gen/UR =
- SC =
- ST =
- Ex-Serviceman =
- Total =
- Online Application will Starts August 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online September 2018
- Admit Card: End of Sept 2018
- Examination Date Tier I: October 2018
- Exam Date Tier II: January 2018
Education Qualification IB ACIO 2018:
- Candidates must complete Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a recognized university and must have good knowledge of computer application like Windows, MS Office and more.
- Minimum Age 18 years
- Maximum Age 27 years
- Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
- The Age Relaxation is applicanle up to 35 years for general Candidates and 40 years for SC/ST.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 per month
Interview: 100 Marks
IB ACIO 2017 Application Fee:
- Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay application fee via online or offline mode.
How to Apply for IB ACIO 2018 Exam:
1. Access the official site of IB Recruitment 2018 www.mha.nic.in
2. Application will be divided into parts: Part I for Personal Academic information and part II for Uploads Images and fees.
3. Candidate should also upload digital and scanned photograph and signature according to specification.
4. All details must be genuine and correct.
5. Submit all details and proceed to pay application fee via online and offline mode.
6. Finally, take print out of system generated application fees.
Centre of examination:
Admit Card/Hall ticket:
- Hall ticket will be issued at MHA official site.
- Candidate can get the copy of admit card via given credentials.
- E-Admit contains all details of the examination.
- Carry Admit card and one ID proof/Photograph during examination.
- Admit card/Hall ticket will be used in further process.
- Only meritorious candidates will be called for next process.
- Selected candidates will be called Interview session.
- Interview will be taken by the expert panel of IB Officers and specialist.
- Selected candidates will go for Joining.