Indian Navy Musician MR Bharti 2020 Application Exam Dates. The official notification for the Indian Navy Musician Bharti 2020 will be declared soon. There are a large number of candidates take part in this Bharti. The official notification for this recruitment will be released on the official site of the authority i.e joinindiannavy.gov.in. Those candidates who want to make their carrier in the navy Musician field they all can apply before the ending date. This is a huge opportunity for all candidates.
Indian Navy Musician MR Bharti 2020
Here through this post, we are providing all necessary details about the Indian Navy Musician MR Bharti 2020. Through this post, we are providing details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, admit card, result, etc.
|Online application form starting date||Updated soon|
|Online application form ending date||Updated soon|
|Declaration of admit card||Updated soon|
|Preliminary screening date||Updated soon|
|Final Screening date||Updated soon|
|Merit list to be declared||Updated soon|
|Training will take place||Updated soon|
Indian Navy Musician MR Bharti 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
All candidates should pass Matriculation Examination from the board of school Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India for the recruitment as Musician Category/Trade in Indian Navy.
- Candidate age limit for the musician should be between 17 to 25 years.
- For any Caste/Category applicants there is no age relaxation.
All candidates should have the ability in Aural Aptitude for music with excellence in Pitch, Tempo & singing one complete song. Applicants should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with ability in the tuning of the instrument, matching unknown notes with the instrument, edit piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, Performance of scale/ Ragga / Taala and basic theory of Indian or International Music.
How to apply for Indian Navy Musician MR Bharti 2020?
- First of all, candidates visit the official site of Indian Navy i.e gov.in
- After this, search the link to “Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2019” and click here
- Hit on tab new user registration & register online, log in to your profile
- Then, candidates fill the needed details such as Name, DOB, Address, & Academic, etc
- Choose a password & security answer
- After this, Review your application form
- Applicant must upload scanned photo and signature in JPG format
- Applicants must pay the application fee & hit on submit button
- At last, Save & take a hard copy of an application for further use.
Indian Navy Musician MR Bharti 2020 Pay Scale:
During the initial training period of the stipend period of Rs 14,600 per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in level 3 for the defense pay matrix (Rs 21,700-Rs 69,700). In addition, they will be paid MSP 5200 per month plus DA (as applicable).
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
PFT will carry of 1.6 km run to be complete in 7 minutes, 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups candidates undergoing PFT will do at their own risk.
Applicants must be in good and medical health free from diseases/disability. Permanent body tattoos or any other part of the body is not acceptable.
Minimum height 157 cms
Weight and chest must be proportionate
The minimum chest expansion must be of 5 cms
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses||Without Glasses||With Glasses||With Glasses|
|Visual standard||Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Indian Navy Musician MR Bharti 2020 Admit card:
- Admit card/Hall ticket will be declared online on the official portal of the authority.
- By simply entering the Name & date of birth (DOB) candidates can download admit card.
- Admit card is necessary for all applicants to appear in the exam.
- Admit card contains all details about the examination.
- Candidates with the help of this post can also download the admit card.
- The direct admit card link will soon update same here on this page.
Indian Navy Musician MR Bharti 2020 Cutoff /Result:
- The cut off will be released online on the official portal of the authority.
- Candidate selection is totally based on the cut-off
- The cut off will prepare on the basis qualifying marks.
- The cut off will contain the name of that applicant who is qualified
- The cut off direct link will be declared soon same here on this page
- Education Certificate
- Admit card
- Character certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Single Bank Account
- Aadhar Card
- Un-Married Certificate
- PAN Card
NOTES: All candidate must bring original documents with two Xerox copies of all document.