Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2020 Application Exam Dates. The official notification for the Indian army musician Bharti 2020 will be announced soon. In this event a large number of candidates take part. The official notification for this recruitment will be declared on the official site of the Indian army authority i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in. This is the best opportunity for those candidates who wants to join the Indian army. All eligible and interested candidates can apply before the ending date.
Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2020
Here through this post candidates can check all necessary details about the Recruitment. We will provide details such as Eligibility criteria, How to apply, Physical fitness, Important dates, etc.
Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2020 Important Dates:
|Online application starting date||Updated Soon|
|Online application form ending date||Updated Soon|
|Admit card to be out||Updated Soon|
|Preliminary screening date||Updated Soon|
|Final screening date||Updated Soon|
|Merit list to be declared||Updated Soon|
|Training to be held||Updated Soon|
Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
All applicants must pass matriculation Exam from the board of school Education reputed by MHRD, Govt. of India for the recruitment as Musician Category/Trade in Indian Army.
- The age limit for the musician candidates must be between 17 to 25 years.
- There is no age relaxation for any Caste/Category candidate.
All applicants must have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with perfection in Tempo, Pitch, and singing one complete song. Candidates must also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in the tuning of the instrument, matching unknown notes with the instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, Performance of scale/ Ragga / Taala and basic theory of Indian or International Music.
How to apply for Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2020?
- Candidate must visit the official site of the authority i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After visiting, find the link of “Indian Army Musician Bharti”
- Then-candidate click on the link and fill the required details
- All candidates must fill the application form carefully otherwise your application form will be rejected
- Candidates can also upload your photograph and signature
- Then-candidate can submit the application form
- At last, applicants take a print out of application form for further use.
Pay and Allowances:
The pay and allowances for the musician sailor will be RS, 21,700 to RS 69, 100/- per month plus RS 5,200/- plus DA as military services pay and other allowance.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Musician Applicants are needed to done 1.6 km run (1600 meter) in 7.20 minutes
20 squats Ups (20 Uthak Bethak)
Minimum height 157 cms
Weight and chest must be proportionate
The minimum chest expansion must be of 5 cms
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses||Without Glasses||With Glasses||With Glasses|
|Visual standard||Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2020 Admit card:
- The admit card will be announced online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can download admit card by simply entering the Name and date of birth (DOB)
- Admit card is mandatory for all candidates to appear in the examination.
- Admit card carry details such as Name, Roll number, Date and Time, examination center, etc.
- Applicants can also download admit card with the help of this post.
- We will soon update the direct admit card link same here on this page.
Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2020 Cutoff /Result:
- The cut off will be declared online on the official site of the authority.
- The selection of the candidate is totally based on the cut-off
- The official authority will prepare the cut off on the basis qualifying marks.
- The cut off will carry the name of that candidate who is qualified
- We will update direct cut off link same here on this page
- Admit card
- Education Certificate
- Character certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Un-Married Certificate
- Single Bank Account
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
NOTE: All candidates must bring all document 2-2 Photocopies.