India Navy Recruitment 2019 Application or Indian Navy SSR 2019 Application or Indian Navy B.tech Entry 2019 Application or Indian Navy Stewards, Chefs, Hygienist Eligibility Dates. Indian Navy (Bhartiya Nausena) has released a recruitment notification to invite online application forms from unmarried male applicants for enrolment as sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR).
India Navy Recruitment 2019
Eligible applicants can apply online and can also check the complete details regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 here on this page. Other details like educational qualification, fee, age limit, selection process, Application process and Important dates are given here.
Authority name – Indian Navy
Name of the Posts: Sailor
Application mode – Online
Official site – www.joinindianavy.gov.in
Eligibility Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- Unmarried Male Indian citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan can apply for this recruitment.
- Class 12th or its equivalent passed applicants having Maths and Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science can apply
- Age Limit: Applicants should have been born between 01st February 1998 to 31st January 2002
India Navy Recruitment 2019 Selection Criteria:
Selection of applicants is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Exam.
- The question paper will be objective type
- Medium of paper will be English and Hindi.
- Question Paper will comprise of 4 sections i.e. English, Science, Maths & General Knowledge
- The syllabus for the exam is available on site.
- Duration of question paper will be of 1 hour
- The applicants are required to pass in all sections.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
a) Medical Exam will be conducted by authorised Military Doctors
- b) Min. height 157 cms Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- c) Min. Chest expansion of 5 cms
- c) The applicants must be in good physical and medical health free from any kind of disease or disability
Without Glasses: Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/9; With Glasses: Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/6
Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms.
Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable.
How to apply India Navy Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official site of Indian Navy which is joinindiannavy.nic.in
- Then click on the link there ‘New User’ ‘Login here’
- Then enter your details like Name, contact, District, Email Id, Age, Qualification etc.
- Then submit the fee for registration
- Take the printout of the form and submit it finally.
Important dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st week of May 2019
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 1st week of June 2019
- Last Date of Receiving of Hard Copy of Application: 1st week of June 2019