IGNOU UG 2019 or IGNOU Admission 2019 Application or IGNOU Admission 2019 UG PG Application Registration Courses Eligibility Dates. IGNOU commonly known as Indira Gandhi National Open University is very famous for providing distant education to the youth of India.
IGNOU UG 2019
Courses offered –
IGNOU provides admissions in a variety of courses under several programmes. The programmes under which admissions are given by:
- IGNOU are Bachelor
- Post Graduate etc.
- The applicants can apply any of the course in which they are interested like B.A, B. Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc and many more courses.
How to apply online for the Courses in IGNOU?
- The applicants who want to apply online for any of the courses can do so by going onto the official site of the IGNOU which is onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
- Then they must register there on the site by clicking on the register yourself option and then filling their details.
- Then after that they will get an Id and Password which they must use to log in into their account.
- Then after successful login, they must fill all their personal details, programmes details for which they want to apply, qualifications, course details, and other details etc.
- Then after that they must upload their scanned documents and then pay the application fee.
- Then after they must submit their form and print the same for future use.
Application fee –
- The application fee can be paid through any of the medium like Debit card, credit card or NEFT etc.
- The application fee is different for all the courses.
IGNOU Head office – The applicants if having any query or want to apply online for any of the course can go to the head office of IGNOU, Dehradun which is at Tapowan (Raipur). They can also visit the official website of IGNOU which is ignou.ac.in.