IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection changed Exam Pattern of CWE- V PO/MT/Clerk 2018. IBPS consist two phases (written test and interview). But, now Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) changed pattern of CWE- V round. Now, it is three tier architecture. First phase is Common Written Test, Second phase is Main examination and third phase is Interview.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- Candidates should be aged in between 20 to 28 years as on 1st August, 2018 for applying to this test.
- Candidates must be holding the Graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category would be provided age relaxation.
- Candidates must be citizen of India.
- Candidates must be have certificate in Computer Operation (Optional)
As per exam conducting body, the IBPS has decided to hold three-tier examinations procedure (Preliminary, Mains, and Interview) for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO/MT) and Clerks from CWE-VI 2018 round.
According to new exam pattern applicants who successfully register themselves under CWE PO/MT-V and CWE CLERK-VI will be called for Preliminary Examination. After the Preliminary exam, applicants will be shortlisted for Main Examination on the basis of performance in the preliminary examination 2018.
Applicant’s, who will successfully clear the Main examination, will be eligible to appear for the personal interview session. Preliminary Examination will be objective types (shorter duration), whereas the Main Examination will be the Subjective type.
The online registration process will be through official site and there will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination. The full details of IBPS CWE-VI Exam 2018 will be available shortly at IBPS official site.