HPU BAMS Counselling 2018 Registration Dates Rounds Procedure. Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) is going to conduct the State Level Medical Counselling 2018 on behalf of the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. The Counselling will be held all over the state of Himachal Pradesh in order to provide admissions in the course of BAMS and other major Medical courses.
HPU BAMS Counselling 2018
The Aspirants who want to get admissions in the course of BAMS programme & had taken part in this year’s NEET Exam 2018 are able to take part in HP BAMS Counselling 2018. Himachal Pradesh BAMS Counselling will be taking place soon after the finishing of NEET All India Quota Counselling 2018 for 15% seats of Indian Colleges/Institutes.
The aspirants who are going to register for the Himachal Pradesh BAMS Counselling 2018 must know the details of the same. Thus here we have provided detailed information of the Himachal Pradesh BAMS 2018 Counselling.
HP BAMS Counselling 2018:
- Registration procedure beginning date – Tentative
- Registration procedure ending date – Tentative
- Choice Filling & Locking date – Tentative
- Allotment of seats to take place – Tentative
- Declaration of Result of Seat Allotment – Tentative
- Reporting must be done from – Tentative
- You are needed to register for the HP BAMS Counselling.
- To register for this counselling, you need to fill the online counselling form by simply going on to the site of HPU.
- There on the site click on the link leading to the opening of the Counselling form 2018.
- After the form is opened, enter the details asked there and then submit the counselling fee.
- The counselling fee can be paid via any mode like Debit or Credit card, Net Banking etc.
- After paying the counselling fee, submit the form and take its printout.
- After registration, tick or type in the names of the colleges in which you are willing to get admissions.
- Then submit those names there and wait for the seat allotment.
- Now Seat allotment will be held in which the BAMS Seats will be allotted to the suitable applicants as per their filled choices and the seats’ availability.
- After the allotment of seats, the status of seat allotment can be checked on the official site in fact you will receive a mail informing you about the seat allotment.
- Now at the end, all you have to do is to report at your college before last date of reporting.
HP BAMS Counselling 2018:
- NEET 2018 Hall Ticket
- NEET Score Card 2018
- 12th Marks sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- 6 Coloured Passport Size Photo
- Category certificate (for those belonging to Reserved Category)
- Domicile of Himachal Pradesh