MBBS BDS HP NEET State Counselling 2020 Registration Dates Rounds. Himachal Pradesh Medical University, Shimla will be soon issuing the counselling timetable, state merit list on the official site of admissions.hpushimla.in website. The candidates who are going to appear in the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) 2020 for admission in MBBS, BDS course will be able to check their Himachal Pradesh state merit list.
The applicants waiting for the 85% HP state quota admission in Medical and Dental must check the provisional merit list on the site. The state counselling for providing admissions in the colleges/universities of Himachal Pradesh will be held after the conduction of the NEET Exam 2020. The applicants who want to check the details of the HP NEET State counselling 2020 can check it here.
Important dates for HP NEET State counselling 2020:
For MBBS/ BDS:
- Registration for counselling – June 2020
- Correction (Registration): June 2020
- Merit list and Rank list: June 2020
- 1st Round Counselling – July 2020
- Reporting: July 2020
- 2nd Round Counselling – July 2020
- Reporting: Aug 2020
- Mop up round (BDS): Aug 2020
- Reporting: Aug 2020
- Academic session: Aug 2020
- Last date of joining MBBS: Aug 2020
- Second mop up round (BDS): Sept 2020
- Last date of joining (BDS): Sept 2020
Important documents to be submitted:
- Applicant should upload only 1 document (mark sheet/certificate)
- Documents should be in PDF format only.
- The document should be of 10 character maximum.
- NEET 2020 Result/Scorecard
- NEET 2020 Admit card
- Recently captured photo (passport sized)
- Scanned copy of applicants’ signature and their parents’ signature
Counselling Registration process:
- Candidates must Go to the official site of the hpushimla.in
- Then click on the link ‘New Registration’ there to register for the NEET counselling 2020
- Then enter your details there
- Upload above stated documents in the size limit
- Then pay the counselling fee
- The counselling fee can be paid via any mode
- Then printout the receipt of the fee
- Now choose and lock your choices
- Wait for the allotment process.
- Then report within the given time limit to your allotted college.