Gujarat Polytechnic 2020 Application or Gujarat Polytechnic Counselling 2020 form Exam Date Eligibility Pattern. A written examination called Gujarat Polytechnic 2020 is soon going to be organised in the month of May 2020 by the authority known as Gujarat Board.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2020
Exam is organised by the Gujarat Board so as to provide admissions in the Gujarat college for the Gujarat Polytechnic and Diploma courses. The applicants who are interested in exam can find all the details here related to it.
Eligibility Criteria Gujarat Polytechnic exam 2020:-
- The aspirants who are interested in applying for the Gujarat Polytechnic exam 2020 must have done their 10th class or its equivalent from a recognised board or institute.
- They must have gotten a minimum 55% marks overall and must be having the subjects like Mathematics and Science.
- Citizen of India
- Must be candidates of Gujarat State.
- The aspirants who are interested in applying for the exam must be at least 15 years old to do so.
- No upper age limit has been specified by the official authority.
How to Apply Gujarat Polytechnic 2020:
- The aspirants who are interested in applying for the exam must go to the official website of the same which is gujdiploma.nic.in or acpdc.in.
- After which they must click on the option named apply online and then fill the application form of the same by filling their details in it.
- Then after that, they must submit the application fee along with the application form finally.
- The link will be activated soon
The aspirants who are interested in applying for the exam must pay the application fee for the same. The application fee can be paid by any medium which may be debit or credit cards, NEFT, E-chalan etc. The application fee of the Gujarat Polycet exam 2020 is Rs.250.
- Provisional merit list: June 2020
- Choice filling for the mock round: June 2020
- Display result mock round and final merit list: June 2020
- Choice filling and lock (first round): June 2020
- Result: June 2020
- Fees deposition: June- July 2020
- Display of vacant seat: July 2020
- Choice filling: July 2020
- Allotment result: July 2020
- Fees Deposition: July 2020
- Display vacant seat: July 2020
- Session starts from: Aug 2020
Gujarat Polytechnic 2020 Merit list:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Class 10 percentage.
- There will be no written examination.
- Candidates can fill online registration with marks details.
- Concern Authority will be issued the merit list of candidates.
- All details about the rounds and allotment will be updated on the official site.
- After registration candidates can participate in online counselling.
- Merit list will be issued at the official site.
- Candidates can choose college, trade and seat.
- Allotment letter will be issued after the selection.