GPAT 2019 Application Registration Exam Date Eligibility Pattern. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is managed and conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). GPAT 2019 test is conducted to select the candidates for Pharmacy (B.Pharma/M.Pharma).
GPAT 2019 Application Registration Exam
GPAT 2019 score is being used by all AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments and Constituent Colleges. Here we are updated the all important details about the GPAT 2018 Examination.
GPAT 2019 Application Exam Date:
|Online GPAT 2018=9 Registration||Second week of October 2018|
|Last Date for Registration/Online||End of December 2018|
|Date of Examination||End of January 2019|
|Check Admit Card||Second week of January 2019|
|Announcement of Result GPAT 2018||Second week of February 2019|
|Score Card||Second week of February 2019|
GPAT 2019 Application Registration:
- Candidates can register or apply online mode for GPAT Exam 2019.
- Follow three simple steps: registration, fee payment and filling of details in application form.
- During registration, candidates also need to upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per given specification.
- Fill all details as per your testimonial, review your application.
- Candidates can print their filled application form for future reference.
GPAT 2019 Application Registration Fee:
|GEN/OBC Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|Online Payment||Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking|
GPAT Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must be holds Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) of duration four years. Candidates passed/appearing the lateral entry B.Pharma programme are also eligible
- Final year students of B.Pharma/ appearing Candidates cal also apply.
- There is no age limit for appearing the online examination of GPAT.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2019:
The details are given below:
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Question paper||Objective type (MCQ)|
|Max marks||125 carrying 500 marks|
|Mode of paper||English Only|
|Duration of Exam||03 hours|
|Marking Scheme||Negative marking will allow|
GPAT Exam 2019 Syllabus:
GPAT 2018 covered topics of B.Pharma and Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy.
GPAT Exam 2019 Admit Card:
- GPAT 2018 E-Admit card will be available from AICTE-GPAT website
- Candidates require to login using their credential to download the admit card.
- Admit card will be used in further process. it will carry all important instruction about the examination.
GPAT 2019 Result/Score Card:
- After result declaration qualifies candidates can download the score card.
- Score card will be available on official website.
- Download score card using their credentials.
- Score card is valid only for one year i.e. for admission to the current academic session only.
- Selection will be made on the basis of score card (merit list).
GPAT 2019 Counselling:
- Candidates can participate in the GPAT counselling conducted individually by the institutions.
- Candidates need to register for Counselling process.
- Allotment of seats will depend upon candidate scores or rank.