GPAT 2018: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is conducted generally to select the most suitable candidates for Pharmacy education & is usually held every year in the month of January by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
GPAT 2018 Application form Exam Date
Main purpose of conducting this entrance is to provide admissions to the students in the post graduate Pharmacy courses. GPAT score is much valuable because this score provides various scholarship &other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy & is taken into consideration by AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments and Constituent Colleges.
GPAT 2018 Exam Date:
Check the GPAT Exam Date 2018 including the dates of application, admit card, exam and result. All the dates given below are tentative:
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||21 October 2017|
|Deadline for Registration||15 December 2017|
|Date of GPAT 2018 Examination||20 January 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of January 2018|
|Announcement of the Results of GPAT 2018||2nd week of February 2018|
|Downloading of Score Cards||2nd week of February 2018|
GPAT 2018 Registration:
- Registration for GPAT, 2018 can be done via online by visiting the official website of AICTE-GPAT.
- As per the anticipation GPAT application form 2018 in the second week of October 2017 till the last week of December, 2017.
- Registration process involves 3 steps: Self registration, Fee payment & Filling of details in application form.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images i.e. the photograph (size should be 140 x 160 (≤60 Kb)& signature (size should be 60 x 90 (≤30 Kb) on the specified space.
- There is no evaluation & correction in the application form after submission.
- At last, applicants are suggested to take the hard copy of their application form for future reference.
- Registration Fee:
- The details of application fee category-wise is given in the below table:
|GEN/OBC Candidates||Rs. 1400/- + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges|
Mode of Payment:
- Payment can be made via DR/CR card/ Net banking or through SBI Challan.
- Challan have to be downloaded by the applicants from the official website &then visit to the nearby SBI branch with the requisite cash and challan for paying the fee.
GPAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- No Age Criteria : No age limit
- Nationality:Indian National
- Qualifying Examination: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) of duration 4 years. Passed/ Lateral entry candidates can apply for it.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year students of B.Pharma are eligible for it.
GPAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode:Computer Based
- Type of Questions: Multiple types
- Maximum Marks:Total questions- 125 carrying 500 marks.
- Exam Duration: 3hrs
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for right answer
- Negative Marking:YES, 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
GPAT 2018 Syllabus:
- Questions will be related to the Bachelor’s degree of B.Pharmacy.
- These all subjects are included-Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy.
GPAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Admit Card of GPAT, 2018 have to be downloaded from the official website in the second week of January, 2018.
- In order to download the admit card, applicants need to enter their user name along with the password.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to bring their admit card on the date of the examination.
GPAT 2018 Result:
- Result will be announced in the second week of February, 2018(tentatively) on the official website.
- Candidates can apply for admission to M.Pharma course on the basis of GPAT scores.
GPAT 2018 Score Card:
- AICTE will released the score card of GPAT, 2018 only after the declaration of results.
- In order to download the score card, candidates have to enter details like email address and password.
- GPAT Score will be valid for only 1 year for the current academic session
GPAT 2018 Merit List:
Merit list will be prepared according to the performance of the candidate in GPAT, 2018. Merit list specifies Rank, Candidate Roll number, Total Score, Category and Qualified/Not-Qualified status of all the candidates.
GPAT 2018 Counselling:
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants according to their rank in the entrance examination.
- Candidates can participate in the GPAT counselling conducted individually by the institutions.
- Candidates are required to take part in the admission procedure of respective institutions based on GPAT scores 2018.