GMAT 2020: Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT 2020) is organized at the International level by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) throughout the year. This entrance examination provides the gateway to the candidates to get admission in MBA program in foreign country’s institutions and Universities. In a year students can appear for 5 times for GMAT examination. For more details read this article given below-
GMAT 2020 Application Form
GMAT 2020 Registration:
Registration for GMAT will be conducted throughout the year.
- Registration can be done via online mode.
- According to their privileges applicants can choose the examination centre & examination dates too.
- Candidates can appear for GMAT for at least 5times in a year & one time within one month.
- There is also the point of correction in the scheduling of the examination. Candidates can also re-schedule their exam date.
- Candidates are suggested to take a printout of a registration form and keep it safe for future references.
- Application fee amounts to US $250 and approximately Rs. 17027.5 in Indian currency.
- The exam fee can be paid through Visa/MasterCard/American Express/JCB cards.
- The registration fee can also be paid byMoney Orders, Cashier’s Checks, and Personal Checks.
GMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age of the candidate must be 18 yrs & there is no upper age limit for the same.
- Candidates must clear their bachelor’s from any recognized institution or university.
- Many universities or institutions have their own eligibility criteria that candidate have to fulfill at the time of admission.
- Total marks: Carries 800 marks
- Mode of Exam: Computer-based
- Duration of Exam:3-1/2 hours
- Subjects: Questions will be based on these four subjects, i.e. Analytical Reasoning, Verbal, Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning.
|Section||Time (in Min)||No. of Questions||Type of Question||Score Vary From|
|Analytical Writing||30||1||Analysis of Argument||0-6|
|Integrated Reasoning||30||12||Table Analysis, Graphics Interpretation, Two-part Analysis and Multi-Source reasoning||1-8|
|Optional 8 minutes break|
|Quantitative||75||37||Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency||0-60|
|Optional 8 minutes break|
|Verbal||75||41||Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction, and Reading Comprehension||0-60|
GMAT 2020 Syllabus:
- The entire syllabus of the GMAT is split into four sections which include – Analytical Writing section, Quantitative section, Verbal Skills, and Integrated Reasoning section.
- These sections will judge the candidate’s knowledge & skills in a related field.
GMAT 2020 Admit Card:
There is no procedure of gaining admit card because no admit card will be issued to the registered candidates. Applicants can download their confirmation letter which contains details about test date and test center.
GMAT 2020 Result:
The GMAT 2020 Result will be declared on the official website within three weeks of the examination date. Via email applicants will be well informed about the availability of their score card. The email contains some important instructions to download the online scorecard constitute of the Analytical Writing Assessment score, past five years GMAT exam scores and personal data provided at the time of registering. If he/she accepts the result, then the candidate and the institution of choice can view the result, but if the candidate will deny the result no one can view the result of GMAT.