GATE 2019 uploads Images Cropping related Issues. GATE 2019 online application has available on official site of http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in/. GATE 2019 web portal is fully user friendly and interactive. If candidates face any issue related to the filling online application. Candidate can go live chat with GATE 2019 agents. As per our comments section on youtube, GATE 2019 facing the issue related to the image and document uploading.
GATE 2019 uploads Images Cropping related Issues
GATE 2019 Upload Photograph:
Upload a 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (width x height) photograph in JPEG/JPG format with maximum pixel resolution 480 x 640 and minimum pixel resolution 240 x 320. Aspect ratio (width: height) has to be between 0.6603 and 0.8933.
GATE 2019 Upload Signature:
Upload a JPEG/JPG file of your signature of maximum pixel resolution 560 x 160 and minimum pixel resolution 280 x 80. Aspect ratio (width: height) has to be between 3.1586 and 4.0360.
GATE 2019 Upload Thumb Impression:
Upload a JPEG/JPG file of your Thumb Impression of Left Hand Thumb of maximum pixel resolution 160 x 560 and minimum pixel resolution 80 x 280.
1. Please draw a rectangular box of size 3 cm × 5 cm (Height x Width) on an A4 white paper. Mark your left thumb impression within this box using a blue or black stamp pad. (Right thumb impression, if it is difficult to access the left thumb for any reason. For candidates unable to provide thumb impression for any reason, please provide impression of any finger)
2. Get the digital image of the rectangular box (with your thumb impression inside) scanned by a professional using a scanner. Crop it to the border of the box.
3. Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
4. Photographs of the thumb impression taken using mobile phone are not acceptable, and can result in rejection of the application without any refund of the fee.
Recommended Books Stream Wise: Click here to read articles
GATE 2019 Upload PDF Format:
File size must be lies between 10 kb-300 kb only in PDF format. Kindly scan your document then convert into pdf format. Check their size then try to upload.
GATE 2019 uploads Images Cropping:
- Right click on your images and open with photoshop.
- Click on file menu, “save images and web devices” section.
- Set width and height in pixel.
- Save image with extension of .jpg.
- Checkout the preview of image and check the size or dimension.
- Now you are ready to upload the images.
GATE 2019 uploads Images Cropping related Issues:
Note: Here we are providing the video demonstration of “How to fill online application of GATE 2019″/ “How to upload the image and document of GATE 2018 / “How to crop the images and document for GATE 2019”.
How to Convert JPG file into PDF File:
First of all scan your document (mark sheet, provisional certificate) save in jpg format. Now question is “How to Convert JPG file into PDF File”. Visit the website “http://www.ilovepdf.com/” than select the option (JPG to PDF converter). Upload the jpg file and click on convert. Finally click on the download option. Check the file format, it will be converted into JPG to PDF.
Now next issue is “How to compress pdf file”. Visit the website “http://www.ilovepdf.com/” than select the option (PDF Compressor). Upload the PDF file, select option extreme compression and click on convert. Finally click on the download option. Check the file format, it will be converted into JPG to PDF.
Note: Contact us for resize and online upload documents. Mail me ( [email protected])