Expected Cut off UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam 2019. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission going to conduct a written examination for UPPSC PCS Pre Exam 2019. As per the official notification the written examination will be held in the month of June 2018. UPPSC will be declared the rejection list of candidates.
Expected Cut off UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam 2019
Candidates can check their name in the list, those candidates cannot able to seat in the examination. As per the rejection list, concern authority has rejected many candidates. Here through this post we are providing the cut off Uttarakhand UPPSC Civil Services Preliminary 2019 (PCS) Examination.
|Online Application commence||Jan 2019|
|Deadline to submit Application form||March 2019|
|Last Date to pay fee (Online mode)||March 2019|
|Admit card||June 2019|
|Examination Date||June 2019|
|Merit list to be out||Updeted soon|
Expected Cut off UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam 2019:
- Merit list will be declared online on the official website of the authority.
- Candidates visit the official site of the authority i.e uppsc.up.nic.in.
- After the written Exam the merit list will be declared.
- Merit list carry the Name of those Candidates who are qualified the Exam.
- Candidates also check the merit list through this post.
- We will provided the link very soon same here on this page.
How to download Expected Cut off UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam 2019?
- Merit list will be uploaded on the official site uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Find link on the latest news section of the web portal.
- Download link is “ Cut off UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam 2019“
- Click on it and enter the application number, name of candidates or father name (if applicable).
- Merit list carry all details about the examination such as name of candidate, father name, roll number, category, application number and other important instruction.
- Selected candidates will be called next process.
Expected Cut off Updated soon
Candidates can subscribe our newsletter to get all updates about the examination. Cut off UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam 2019 Candidates can share their views or comment below.