The Erasmus program is one of the most popular studies in abroad. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship has been founded by the European Union. Those students coming from both EU and Non-EU Countries that have been selected to attend one of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Programmes at Doctoral and Master level.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020
The main aim of the European Union’s Erasmus Mundus program provides the best quality in higher education via scholarship and academic co-operation btw the EU and the rest of the world. The programme offers full-time scholarship and fellowship that cover, participation costs, monthly allowance, traveling & insurance costs of the students. The scholarship amount varies according to the level of studies. Here through this post, we are providing all the necessary details about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. For more details, all candidates must read this article.
About the Scholarship:
The European Commission is responsible for the Erasmus Mundus Programmes. The official commission is to manage the budget and set priorities, criteria and target, for the Programmes. The education Audiovisual and culture executive agency (EACEA) is responsible for the implementation of the program.
- Scholarship candidates must have done higher education degree or demonstrate from the reputed board or university.
- Those candidates who have already obtained Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarship are not eligible for the scholarship and fellowship.
- Scholarship holders candidate allocate part of the EMMC course in their country of residence are not designated to benefit from the monthly ration allowance for this period.
- forgiven academic year student applicants can apply for maximum 3 various joint programmes backed by the Erasmus Mundus scholarships
- For more details regarding the eligibility criteria must visit the official site.
How to apply Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020:
- Firstly all candidates visit the available Erasmus Mundus courses on their portal i.e ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/emjmd-catalogue_en
- All candidates can also get all necessary details regarding the programs through the individual portal.
- With the help of the site, all can check & confirm if you’re eligible.
- Then all can fill your choices to 3 (the maximum no. of registration allowed for Erasmus Mundus).
- Candidates must edit a document checklist for each and every program.
- Get recognizable with the online registration platform to make sure you’ll have all the required documents & information.
- At last, mark your calendar, procure the documents, & lodge your application.
Phone numbers: 00 800 67 89 10 11 (from inside the EU) and +32 2 299 96 96 (from outside the EU).