French Eiffel Scholarship 2020 Entry Requirement Course Dates. The French Ministry established the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program for Foreign and Europe Affairs to permit French higher education academy to interest top foreign students to enroll in their Ph.D. programs and masters program. This scholarship is provided freedom for candidates to the future foreign decision-makers of the public and private sectors, in lead areas of study, & animate candidates from established countries at master’s level, & from developing & industrialized countries at the Ph.D. level. Here through this post, all candidates can get all the necessary details about the Eiffel scholarship.
French Eiffel Scholarship 2020
|Level of Course||Master/ MPhil/ PhD|
|Time Duration||12 or 24 months For Masters OR MPhil of 12 months. Also 10 months Ph.D|
|Scholarship Value||Airfare Tickets, Stipend, Health Insurance, Housing subsidy|
|Host Institution||Academic Institutions and French Universities.|
|Master’s degree courses||Engineering courses|
|Ph.D. program||Law, Economics, Engineering Science at Master Level, Political Sciences|
|Max scholarship per student||Euro 28,344 => Rs 21,88,724|
|Conversion rate used||1 Euro = Rs. 77.22 (last updated 12th July 2019)|
All students can pay scholarship fee monthly by bank transfer on a French account opened by the recipient at the start of the course. The Bank account details (IBAN, SWIFT) should be transferred to Campus France.
Nationality: This program is designed only for foreign nationals (non-french nationality). Those applicants who hold French citizenship, even if they are also a citizen of another country, are not eligible for these programs (dual citizenship).
Age: Applicants should be not older than 30 years as on the date the selection committee meets for master’s level and At Ph.D. level, applicants should be not older than 35 Years as on the date the selection committee meets.
Submission of applications: Applications form can be submitted on the French host institutions, which agree to enroll the grantees in the program for which they are selected.
Language skills: When candidates are pre-selecting non-French-speaking, establishments should make sure that their language skills meet the requirements of the relevant course of study.
- Eiffel registration form should be duly filled and sent to candidates prospective French institution of higher studies.
- The Institution/ University applies on behalf of the student.
- All candidates may contact the International Relation departments of the university/ school with the help of their website, by valid email or phone & get closer to the school/university to know the ending for submission.
- Candidates may contact the French embassy or Campus France office placed in their country.
- The school/university official department has been decided to support the candidate’s registration to Eiffel scholarship.
- The official department will send the registration form to the student, which shall be conjointly filled out.
- Finally, the University/school shall make the online registration.
- Registration form made directly by students or submitted by foreign educational Establishments will not be eligible.
- Opening of the call for applications: Third of October month
- Last Date for the reception of applications by Campus France: Mid January Month.
- Declaration of results: End of March
Campus France – Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles