DSSSB Patwari 2020 Application Exam Date Admit Card. The official authority of DSSSB (stands for Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission) will be released soon the application for various posts in various organization. Those candidates who want to make their carrier in the field of government. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official site of the authority. The starting date to apply online will be declared soon on the official site of the authority.
DSSSB Patwari 2020
Here through this post, we are providing all the necessary details about the DSSSB patwari 2020. Through this post, we are providing details such as Important Dates, Eligibility, How to apply, Application fees, selection process, etc.
DSSSB Patwari 2020 Details:
|Authority Name||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Patwari (Only For Male)|
|Pay Scale||5200-20200+ Grade Pay 2000|
DSSSB Patwari 2020 Important Dates:
|Application form starting date||Updated soon|
|Application form ending date||Updated soon|
|Application fees date||Updated soon|
|Admit card to be out||Updated soon|
|Exam will take place on||Updated soon|
|Result to be out||Updated soon|
DSSSB Patwari 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should be 12th pass from a reputed Board/university with Math as one of the subjects.
- Applicants must have done a one-year Diploma course in Computer from a Government reputed institution.
- Candidates to apply must be done graduation from a reputed university in any discipline. (Desirable)
- Must get a diploma/certificate course in Cadastral Survey Total Station Method Survey. (Desirable)
- Applicants must have a 1 year of field experience in the Cadastral Survey Total Station Method Survey. (Desirable)
- Applicants should be 18-27 years.
- The age is relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Departmental applicant with the instructions/orders declared by the government. of India from time to time.
- For SC/ST category candidates 05 years
- For OBC category candidates 03 years
- For PH category candidates 10 years
- For PH + SC/ST category candidates 15 years
- For PH + OBC category candidates 13 years
- The Meritorious Sports Persons Up to 05 years (10 years for SC/ST & 08 years for OBC applicants)
- For Ex-Servicemen Group C and B (Non-Gazetted) Period of Military service plus 3 years 9.
- For Disabled Defence services personnel (Group “C”) 45 years (50 years of SC/ST, 48 years for OBC)
How to apply for DSSSB Patwari 2020?
- To applying, candidates must visit the official website of DSSSB or access the below-given link.
- After visiting fill the Registration form & then log in to apply.
- Then, fill the Application form carefully with valid details otherwise, application form canceled.
- After this uploads scanned image of photograph & signature as per given requirement.
- Then, candidates must submit the application fees
- After this, submit the application form carefully
- At last, candidates take a print out of application form and keep it safe for the further process.
- All candidates must pay the application fee for DSSSB Patwari 2020.
- The application fee for candidates is Rs. 100/-
- Those applicants who are belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
DSSSB Patwari 2020 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of given below points:-
- Written Exam (One-Tier/ Pre Exam)
- Written Exam (Two Tier/Main Exam)
- Skill Test wherever applicable.
DSSSB Patwari 2020 Admit card:
- The Admit Card will be declared online on the official site, of the authority
- Applicants can download admit card by entering the Name and DOB (date of birth).
- The admit card contains complete necessary details about the exam.
- Without admit card candidates do not enter in the examination hall.
- The Admit card is also used in document verification.
- We will soon update the direct admit card link same here on this page.
DSSSB Patwari 2020 Merit list/Result:
- The candidates can check the merit list/Result online via the official website of the authority.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of written examination.
- The applicant selection is totally based on the basis of the merit list.
- Generally, the merit list contains details like the name of the applicant, DOB, marks, Category & other important dates.
- The direct Merit list download link will be declared soon the same here on this page.