Delhi University DU Admissions 2019 Application Form Registration Dates. Delhi University (DU) is one of the major and famous universities in India. Lakh of applicants apply in the university to get admissions in the UG and PG Courses. The candidates who want to get admissions in any of the courses in the DU can check the complete details here on this page. Here we have given the complete information regarding the DU 2019 Admissions.
DU Admissions 2019
Eligibility Criteria for DU Admissions 2019:
- The candidates who want to get admissions in the UG Programmes must have done their Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognised institute.
- The candidates who want to apply for PG Programmes must have done their Graduation from a recognised university or college.
- The candidates must also fulfil the min. criteria for the course they would apply.
DU Admissions 2019 Details:
|Dates||For UG Courses (Entrance based)||For PG Courses||For UG Courses (Merit Based)|
|Online registration begins||2nd week of May 2019||Last week of April 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|Online registration ends||4th week of May 2019||4th week of May 2019||3rd week of June 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd to 4th week of June 2019||3rd to 4th week of June 2019||No entrance Exam|
DU Admissions 2019 Application fees:
UG and PG courses in the DU (Delhi University) must know that there will only online registration process to register for the admissions. The admissions forms will of UG and PG Courses will be available on different dates. We will keep updating the information here on this page whereas, after the releasing of the forms online the candidates must fill the forms and pay the application fees. The details of the application fees for the UG and PG Courses are given here.
|For Post-Graduate (PG) Courses||SC/ST/PwD||Rs.250 for each course|
|All remaining categories (Gen.,OBC)||Rs.500 for each course|
|For Under-Graduate (UG) courses||Unreserved/OBC||Rs.500 for each course|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs.100 for each course|
|Sports/ECA||Rs.100 for each course|
How to Apply Online for DU Admissions 2019?
- First visit the site of DU (http://www.du.ac.in/du/)
- Click on the option Course admission (UG/PG)
- Click on the option Link to the admission portal 2019
- Then register on the site by entering your details
- Then after verifying the link and registration, fill the form by clicking on the option Apply Now
- Select the Programme/Course for which you want to apply
- Now press Save button
- Now upload the documents in the mentioned format there
- Then pay the fees
- Keep the print out of the form for future use
Documents required for Admissions while registration:-
- Scanned Photo and Signature (max. size 50 kb)
- ID proof (max. size 50kb)
- Class 10th board certificate (as DOB proof) (max. size 100 kb)
- Class 12th Marksheet (if result declared)
- Category certificate (if belonging to other than General category)
- Income Certificate (for OBC Non-Creamy Layer candidates) (if applicable)
- Sport Certificate for last 3 years (if applicable)
- Extra Curricular Activities certificate (if applicable)