Delhi Police Siphai 2019 Exam Date Application Criteria Age Reservation Documents. Delhi Police Siphai recruitment 2019 or Delhi Police Head Constable 2019 or Delhi Police Siphai (Lipik) application 2019. As we know, the Delhi Police department will be started constable recruitment in the month of October 2019. Here we are providing the full details about the application form, eligibility, pattern, reservation, fees, and other important information. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Delhi Police Head Constable (Samuh G ) Recruitment.
Delhi Police Siphai 2019 Exam Date
- Department: Delhi Police
- Location: Delhi
- Number of posts: 554
- Gender: Both (Male/female)
- Payscale: 25500-81100
- Job control: Central
- Job type: Temporary
- Total number of Posts: 554
- For Male (Gen): 140
- For Male (EWC): 37
- For Male (OBC): 86
- For Male (SC): 56
- For Male (ST): 53
- For Female (Gen): 69
- For Female (EWC): 18
- For Female (OBC): 42
- For Female (SC): 27
- For Female (ST): 26
Reservation in Job:
- For Ex-Army: 10%
- Pwd: 3%
- Only for Indian Candidates.
- Candidates must have completed Intermediate( any discipline) from a recognized board.
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Candidate’s age must be 18 yrs to 25 yrs as on 01/07/2019.
- Age reservation as per the rules and regulations.
- English typing speed- 30 wpm and Hindi typing speed- 25 wpm.
Age limit Reservation:
- For General: 18 to 25 yrs
- For OBC: 18 to 28 yrs
- For EWC: 18 to 25 yrs
- For SC: 18 to 30 yrs
- For ST: 18 to 30 yrs
- For Pwd (Gen/EWC): 18 to 35 yrs
- For Pwd (OBC): 38 yrs
- For Pwd (SC/ST): 40 yrs
- For Sport person (Gen/EWC/OBC) : 18 to 30 yrs
- For Sport person (SC/ST): 18 to 35 yrs
- For Delhi Police Department (Gen/EWC): 18 to 40 yrs
- For Delhi Police Department (OBC): 18 to 43 yrs
- For Delhi Police Department (SC/ST): 18 to 45 yrs
- Ex-Army as per protocol.
- For reservation in sportsperson only for National or international representative.
- An incomplete application will be rejected by the authority.
- All details must be the same as a document.
- Eligible candidates can log in to the official site of Delhi police (www.delhipolice.nic.in).
- Make registration then fill the online application form.
- All details must be correct and true.
- Fill all details such as personal details, educational details, typing/language details.
- Upload images and other documents as per the notification.
- Review application form details before final submission,
- Submit all details and pay application form.
- Print system generated application form for future reference.
Click here to Apply Online
- Pay via online mode.
- For Gen category: 100 Rs.
- For OBC/EWC/SC/ST/Pwd/Ex-Army/
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Medical Test
Admit Card :
- Candidates can download admit card from the official web portal of Delhi Police
- Enter the registration number and other details.
- Submit all details and the admit card will be shown.
- Download the admit card and read all instructions.
- Only online admit card is valid.
- Admit carries all the details about the exam.
- Keep safe admit card, it will be used in document verification.
- Online Application form: 14 October 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 13 Nov 2019
- Admit Card: updated soon
- Exam Date: Updated soon
- Adhaar card.
- Proof of address.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of residence.
- Caste certificate
- Medical certificate
- Class 10th and 12th certificate and passing certificate.