DAV PG College B.Ed 2019 Application Exam Date Pattern. DAV PG College has invites the application for the B.Ed Session 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply via online and offline mode. Here we are providing the full details about the B.Ed entrance examination 2019 session.
DAV PG College B.Ed 2019 Application Exam Date Pattern
Educational Qualification and Criteria:
- General Category candidates must be graduate/post-graduate or its equivalent with at least 50% marks from recognised university.
- For OBC/SC/ST candidates must be holding a degree with at least 45% marks from recognised university.
- Final year graduation candidates can also apply.
How to Apply for DAV PG College B.Ed 2019:
- Online Submission of the application may be made through university official portal/website www.davpgcollege.in or www.davpgcollege.com.
- (Offline form of B.Ed entrance examination will be available on DAV PG College campus).
- After registering and submitting the online application candidate can pay the fees via offline or online mode.
- Official notification will be published soon.
Note: Before apply read instruction carefully.
Application fees of DAV PG College B.Ed 2019:
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs. 700/- (tentative)
- For SC/ST/PH Category: Rs. 350/- (tentative)
|Online Application from available from||May 2019|
|Last date of Application form||May 2019|
|Admit Card||June 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||July 2019|
|Merit list will be declared on||August 2019|
Admit card of the entrance examination will be uploaded soon by the concern department. Candidates can download the admit card in mid of June 2019. Admit card will consist the all details of the B.Ed entranced Examination.