Uttarakhand DAV PG College 2020 Admission. DAV PG College Merit lists 2020 DAV PG College Dehradun Admission 2020 form for undergraduate courses (B.A, B.Sc, and B.com). Uttarakhand DAV PG College invited the application for undergraduate courses. Here we are providing admission details in briefly.
DAV PG College 2020 Admission
Interested and eligible students can apply for Bachelor of Art (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), LLB, Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) 2020 through an online merit system. Selection will be made on the basis of class XII percentage. Then DAV authority will release the merit lists of selected candidates. Previous year DAV has released seven merit lists of undergraduate courses.
- Students must be completed intermediate (Class 10+2) from the recognized board by the central government of India.
- Eligible students apply for admission via the online merit system.
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
How to Apply for DAV PG College 2020 Admission:
- Access is below given a link to take participation in the online merit system.
- Click on the online registration tab and fill required details such name, date of birth, contact number, Intermediate percentage, board, and course.
- Submit all the details and apply for admission.
- After registration, DAV PG College authority will be issued the merit list.
- If seat allotted then the candidate can visit the campus of college for admission with their required documents (Xerox and original).
Note: An online merit form fee is free of cost. During registration, all details must be correct as per original documents otherwise admission will be rejected.
How to make correction in the registration form:
- Candidate can visit the official site of DAV PG College web portal
- Log in your account, and make the correction.
- Before apply in online merit system read the instruction carefully.
Note: Incomplete online registration form will be canceled by management.
DAV PG College B.A, B.Com, B.Sc Application form 2020:
|Online Merit Registration||May 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||June 2020|
|Last date of correction||End of July 2020|
- Selection will be based on the merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Class 12th marks.
- After selection candidates can report in college for document verification.
- Else wait for next merit list.
- Mark sheet of high school (Class X) and intermediate (Class XII) and their passing certificate.
- Completely and duly filled Admission form.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Proof of address (Domicile) with Xerox copy
- Caste certificate or NCC certificate with Xerox copy.