CTET 2019 Application form Exam Date Eligibility Pattern Apply here. Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) is an examination for teaching professional. Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 exam will conducts in twice a year (Feb and September).
CTET 2019 Application form Exam Date
CTET 2019 Application and Exam will be issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Here we are providing the examination schedule, eligibility, exam pattern, how to apply and other important details.
Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) will consist two paper I and II:
- The Paper I for those candidates who intends to be a teacher in Classes I-V.
- Paper II is for those candidates who intend to be a teacher for Classes VI-VIII.
Minimum 60 % marks to qualify the CTET Examination. CTET 2019 pass certificate which will be valid for 07 (seven years) from the date of declaration of Result.
CTET 2019 Application Dates:
- Notification: June 2019
- Online Application and Registration will commence on: June 2019
- Last Date to Apply: July 2019
- Application Correction: July 2019
- Admit card will commence on: August 2019
- Examination Date: September 2019
CTET 2019 Application Eligibility Criteria:
Interested and Eligible Candidates for CTET exam should fulfil the necessary eligibility criteria. The CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria has listed below:
Age Limit: There is no age limit for CTET exam.
- Completed Class 12th with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in last year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education. (D.EL.Ed) OR,
- Completed Class 12th with 45% marks and passed or pursuing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) as per NCTE regulations 2002. OR,
- Completed Class 12th exam with 50% marks and passed or final year in last year of four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR,
- Completed Class 12th exam with 50% marks and completed or pursuing in final year of Diploma in Education D.El.Ed (two years duration) OR,
- Completed Graduation and cleared or pursuing in final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (two year).
- Holding Graduation and passed or pursuing in final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (2-year). OR,
- Holding Graduation with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in Bachelor in Education (1-year duration). OR,
- Holding Graduation degree with min of 45% marks and passed or pursuing in Bachelor in Education (1-year duration) as per the NCTE rules and Regulations OR,
- Done Class 12th exam with than 50% marks and passed or pursuing in last year of Bachelor in Elementary Education (4- year duration). OR,
- Done Class 12th with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in final year of B.Sc.Ed/ B.A or B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed (4- year duration). OR,
- Holding Graduation with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in B.Ed. (1-year)
CTET 2019 Application Form and Fees:
- Either paper-I or paper-II: Rs. 600 for Gen category and Rs. 300 for SC/ST category.
- Both the papers, Paper-I and Paper-II: Rs. 1000 for General category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST category.
How to Apply CTET 2019 Application form:
- Online Application form will be issued at official site (www.ctet.nic.in)
- Click on the tab CTET 2019 Examination.
- Register themselves with active mobile number and valid email id.
- fill online application such as personal and educational details as per your documents.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per given specification.
- Finally pay fees through online or offline mode.
- Finally take print out of system generated application form.
Click Here To Apply Online for CTET 2019 (Link Activated)
CTET 2019 Syllabus –
- Child Development & Pedagogy,
- Language I
- Language II
- Maths and Environmental Studies will be asked in Paper I.
- Topics like Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Maths and Reaming Science will be asked in Paper II.
CTET 2019 Exam pattern –
- Paper I will contain 150 objective question of a total of 150 Marks divided into five sections of 30 marks each.
- Paper II will be of 150 marks containing 150 objective questions.
- Duration of exam 150 minutes will be given to complete the paper.
CTET 2019 Application Correction:
- Application correction will declared on the web portal.
- To make correction candidate need to login there account.
- Candidates can make correction in application form through the correction process.
- After make correction candidate take a print out for the future use.
- The application correction link will be activated soon.
CTET 2018 Admit card:
- Go to official site of Ctet.nic.in
- Admit card will be available online (No offline mode).
- Admit card contains all important details about the examination.
- Admit card will be downloading through their credentials.
- Admit card link will be activated soon.
CTET 2019 Result:
- The official authority will released result online on the official website.
- Result to be download by enter Name and Roll no.
- Result to be declared on the basis of qualifying marks.
- We will provide soon direct link to download result.