CSIR UGC NET 2019 or CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Registration. A notification is going to be issued related to the CSIR UGC NET 2019 Exam. CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) is the name of the authority which will be organising the CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 Exam.
CSIR UGC NET 2019
CSIR organises the CSIR UGC NET Exam on behalf of the UGC (University Grant Commission) two times in a year so as to provide Junior Research Fellowship and also to appoint the eligible candidates on the posts of the Assistant Professor. The candidates who are interested in applying for the CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Exam can get the complete details regarding the same here on this page.
Eligibility Criteria CSIR UGC NET 2019:
- The candidates who are interested in applying for the Junior Research Fellowship in the CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Exam must have any of these degrees like B.E, B. Tech, M. Sc, MBBS, Integrated MS, B.Sc (Hons.), PhD etc in which they must have secured at least a percentage of 55.
- The candidates who are interested in apply for the Assistant Professor Post must have done PhD before the 19th of September of the year 1991 in which they must have secured at least 50% marks.
- Age will be calculates as on 01/07/2019
How to fill CSIR UGC NET June 2019:
- The candidates who are interested in applying for the CSIR UGC NET 2019 Exam must go to the official site of the CSIR which is csirhrdg.res.in.
- There they must register on the site and click on apply online option in order to fill the application form of the same.
- Uploads Images of photograph and Signature as per given format.
- The candidates then after filling the form must submit the fees and submit the form finally.
Click here to Apply CSIR NET 2019
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Application fees:
The candidates who are interested in applying for the CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Exam must submit the application fees. The application fees can be paid in any form be it debit cards, credit cards, Bank Challan etc.
|For general and OBC candidates||Rs.400|
|For SC/ST canadidates||Rs.200|
|For PH candidates||Rs.100|
CSIR UGC NET 2019 (June) Admit card:
- The admit card of the CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 Exam will be out in the last week of May 2019.
- CSIR will issue the admit card of the CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Exam on its official site.
- The candidates would be able to download the admit card from this site too as our team will provide an exclusive link.
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Cut off:
The candidates who are going to appear in the CSIR UGC NET 2019 Exam must know the min. cut off needed for the CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Exam. The min. cut off for the CSIR UGC NET 2019 Exam will be updated here soon.
CISR UGC NET June 2019:
|Events of the examination||Dates|
|Online application will start||January 2019|
|Last Date deposit of fees (all stations)||February 2019|
|Last Date of online submission||February 2019|
|Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit||February 2019|
|Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit (from remote areas)||February 2019|
|Last date for receipt of written request for change of examination centre only on merit basis||April 2019|
|Tentative date of publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR HRDG website||May 2019|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test||June 2019|
|Exam Date (CSIR UGC NET December 2019)||June 2019|
Dates CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 Application:
- Online registration for CSIR UGC NE: August 2019
- Last date to apply for CSIR UGC NET: September 2019
- Last Date to apply for remote areas: September 2019
- Admit cards for the CSIR UGC NET December: November 2019
- CSIR UGC NET Dec 2017 Exam will be held in the December 2019