CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Exam Date qualification Apply here. CSIR UGC NET 2018 Examination will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. CSIR – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is famous organisation to conducts such examination.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Exam Date
CSIR UGC NET 2018 examination for the post of JRF – Junior Research Fellowship and assistant professor post. Here we are providing information about the exam date, qualification criteria, age limit and pattern.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Exam dates:
|Online registration started from||January 2018|
|The last date for online application||February 2018|
|Admit Card||April 2018|
|Date of written examination||June 2018|
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Notification –
Question in Net will be chosen from these subjects –
- Candidates should have completed BS-four year’s program that is B.Pharma, B.E, B. Tech, MSc, MBBS, Integrated BS-MS or any other science degree with at least 55% marks.
(50% marks for reserved category).
- Candidates have completed/studying M.Sc and have completed their graduation (10+2+3) they are also eligible for CSIR UGC NET 2018.
- Candidates have Completed B.Sc or integrated MS-PhD program and have secured at least 55% marks then you are eligible for CSIR NET 2018 Exam.
- Candidates have completed bachelor degree from any science stream or engineering then you can also get the fellowship but only after being registered to PhD or PhD integrated program.
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) must be 28 years.
- Relaxation will be provided as rules and regulation of government.
- No upper age limit for Lectureship.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application:
- Online Application form will be available on website (csirhrdg.res.in)
- Fill registration form then apply to login.
- Fill information about the personal and educational information.
- Then try to upload photographs and signature.
- Pay examination fees via online and offline method.
- If you belong to Srinagar and Imphal then you can do the payment via NEFT or RTGS too.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application fees:
|For General category candidates||Rs.400|
|For SC/ST category candidates||Rs.200|
|For (PH)Physically Handicapped candidates||Rs.100|
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Admit Card:
- E-Admit card will be uploaded on the Website.
- Candidates can enter their registration number and password.
- Admit card will be displayed and take print out.
- Candidates must be carry their admit card, passport size colour photographs and ID proof.