CSIR NET June 2016 Examination Exam Pattern Syllabus. CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) conducting joint CSIR-UGC NET June Examination 2016 syllabus and exam pattern is now available here. CSIR NET Exam for junior research fellowship and lectureship in science subjects.
CSIR NET June 2016 Examination Exam Pattern Syllabus
The Scheme of the test for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). The Single paper of MCQ based test will be held tentatively on Sunday, 21 June 2015.
Subjects and Marks:
- Life Science for 200 marks
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences for 200 marks.
- Mathematical Sciences for 200 marks.
- Chemical Sciences for 200 marks.
- Physical Sciences for 200 marks.
- Engineering Sciences for 200 marks.
Morning Session start from 09:00am to 12:00 pm
Afternoon Session start from 02:00pm to 5:00pm
Duration of exam: Three hours.
Syllabus of CSIR NET June 2015:
Click here to download syllabus of Engineering Sciences
Note: All syllabus and Exam pattern is also available on official portal of CSIR (http://www.csirhrdg.res.in)