CSIR NET 2019 Application Registration Exam Date Admit Card. A written examination is going to be organised by the CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) named as CSIR UGC NET Examination June 2019.
CSIR NET 2019 Application
CSIR UGC NET Examination is organised by the CSIR two times in a year so as to offer JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) to the applicants and also the candidates on the posts of Assistant Professor who qualify the exam. The Candidates who are looking for the detailed information of the CSIR UGC NET Examination June 2019 can find it here.
Eligibility CSIR NET 2019 Application:-
- The Candidates who want to make registration for the Junior Research Fellowship must have any of these degrees – BE, MBBS, B. Tech, M. Sc, Integrated MS, PhD, B.Sc (Honours) etc. The Candidates must have gotten a min. of 55% marks in the above mentioned degrees
- The Candidates who want to make registration for the Assistant Professor must have done their PhD before the date 19th September 1991 in which they must have gotten at least 50% marks.
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) must be 28 years.
- Relaxation will be provided as rules and regulation of government.
- There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
CSIR NET 2019 Application process:
The Candidates who want to make registration for the CSIR UGC NET Examination June 2019 must go to the official site to do so. There they must click on apply online and then register on the site. Then after that they must fill the application form of the same and then they must make payment for the application fees.
- Visit the official site of CSIR UGC NET 2019 (www.csirhrdg.res.in)
- Select the tab “Online Registration for CSIR NET June 2019 Exam”
- Fill required information as per the registration form
- After registration, Login to apply for CSIR UGC NET June 2019
- Fill personal and educational details as per your documents.
- Uploads images as per mention format.
- Proceed to pay fee via online or offline mode.
- Review your all details.
- Finally Submit and take print for future reference.
Application fees –
The Candidates who want to make registration for the CSIR NET Examination June 2019 must pay the application fees for the same which can be paid by any medium be it Challan, Debit or Credit Cards etc. The application fee for the Different Category applicants is as follows:-
|For General category candidates||Rs.400|
|For SC/ST category candidates||Rs.200|
|For Physically Handicapped candidates||Rs.100|
Exam pattern CSIR NET June 2019:
Part A – There will be question related to the logical reasoning, graphical analysis, General Aptitude, numerical ability etc.
Part B –This section will include MCQs covering various topics of the concerned subject.
Part C – This section covering the MCQ questions in this section will be of an analytical nature. It also covered the subject related questions.
Negative marking will be allowed.
Admit Card CSIR NET 2019 Exam:
Candidates of CSIR UGC NET June 2019 , can download their admit cards from the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in which will be issued by May 2019. No hard copy of admit cards will be issued to any candidate. Admit card will be issued via online mode only. Candidates can download using their credential.
Dates CSIR NET 2019 Application:-
|Starting of Online Registration||Second Week of Feb 2019|
|Last date to apply for CSIR UGC NET Examination June 2019||Second Week of March 2019|
|Last Date of Fees Deposit||Second week of March 2019|
|Admit Cards will be issued||May 2019|
|CSIR UGC NET Examination June 2019 will be held||Mid of June 2019|