Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 Application Entry Eligibility Dates. The commonwealth master’s scholarship is for applicants from middle and low-income Commonwealth countries. To undertake full time taught master’s study at a UK university. Funded by the UK DFID (stands for Department for International Development). The scholarship is motivated individuals to gain skills and knowledge need for sustainable development.
Commonwealth Scholarship 2020
The scholarship provides under six themes Science and technology for development, Strengthening health systems & capacity, Promoting global prosperity, Strengthening global peace, security & governance, Strengthening resilience & response to crises & access, inclusion & opportunity. Here through this post, we are providing all the necessary details about the commonwealth master’s scholarship. We will provide details such as eligibility, Terms, and condition, selection process, Commonwealth Countries, etc.
Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 Eligibility:
- You must be a citizen of eligible commonwealth countries or be a British protected person.
- You must be a permanent residence in eligible commonwealth countries.
- The academic year will be started in the month of September/October 2020, candidates must be available for the academic year.
- Candidates must have provided all documents in the required format.
- Candidates are not able to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Papua New Guinea
- St Helena
- St Lucia St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
How to apply Commonwealth Scholarship 2020:
Candidates should apply to one of the following nominating bodies in the 1st instance. The CSC does not accept direct registration for these scholarships. Candidates must fill and submit registration form through the CSC online application system. To apply you must know the full details of rules of application, eligibility and the last date of the application form. Candidates must carry all valid documents at the time of filling the application form. The application date will be updated as soon as possible same here on this page.
The selection of candidates is based on the given below criteria:
- Academic merit of the applicant
- Quality of the plan of study
- The potential impact on the development of the applicants home country.
Last Date of Online Application: Month of October 2020
Most Important Resources:
Choosing a university/course
You may find the following resources useful when researching your choices of institution and course of study in the UK:
- Study UK – British Council website for Students.
- Steps to Postgraduate Study – Master’s study in the UK.
- Postgrad.com – information for postgraduate students.
- Prospects – information on postgraduate study in the UK.
- UCAS Postgraduate – guidance for a postgraduate course
- Unistats – UK higher education course data
- UKCISA (UK Council for International Student Affairs)